Visiting Maa Vaishno Devi Shrine in Dreams!

Discussion in 'Northern and Central Indian States' started by littledaisy, Jul 31, 2012.

1. littledaisy

littledaisy Senior IL'ite

Hi All,

I visited Maa vaishno devi shrine in last night dream and saw a complete picture from chadai to darbar and then a pandit gave me the prasad.

Morning I felt so good and wonder if there is any significance of this dream.

It may be since a few days back I was thinking of having a desire to visit Mata but then one can only visit her if she calls for it.....It can be these thoughts in the sub conscious which provoked these dreams but then I really want to know if it meant something!

Thanks a lot.

2. VrittiK

VrittiK Senior IL'ite

Hi littledaisy,

As far as I feel, this is a holy omen and you are lucky to have such dream. Any prasad or any thing gifted by a priest or a pandit is a positive sign of some gains in your life...
    You are right, our dreams are usually related to anything or any thought that is going on in our sub conscious mind and may be thats why you dreamt of it.

But that a very rare dream and you should be happy that you were able to visit Maa Vaishno Devi at least in your dreams , there are many who have never been there.