Visiting Europe

Discussion in 'Europe - Other Areas' started by anjana, Mar 30, 2006.

1. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Hi Safa

It depends on where u want to go and when. For example from Trivandrum or Nedumbassery, you can take Gulf based airlines and fly to London pretty cheap. They had an offer of Rs19,000 a few months back.

Since u say Europe, I presume u mean other than England. U can still choose to fly to London and from there take the train of ferry to the continent. Also, there are airlines like Ryan Air which offer really cheap fares. Or u can drive.

I can give u exact rates if u can specify where and when. I am now in regular touch with my travel agent back home since a few relatives are coming to visit me.

Pls pvt mssg me for any details.

warm regards
    Vidya

2. shravanthika

shravanthika Senior IL'ite

has anybody used tour operators?What was your experience like?My list has France ,GB,Switzerland and Italy.

How much do you think it would cost for a family of three(all inclusive)?

3. Honeyline

Honeyline New IL'ite

Hi Anjana,
    my name is Madhu and i stay in UK. the best thing to do is to go by tour operators as it is hassle free . Star tours has a grt name here. they do vey good service and also provide hot indian food. Many of my friends had travelled thro' them and they really enjoyed the trip. V had a very good experience with them at Egypt too as v had traveeled thro' them. But one thing about tour operators will b time. U will have to ready at the time they say etc. So i dont know how good will it b to travel with a 2 yr old?
    but anyways they r good. Hope this information was useful to u .