Visited Shirdi Witnessed Miracles and Blessings

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by analcite, Dec 20, 2014.

1. analcite

analcite Senior IL'ite

Of all the 5 years of marriage, have never celebrated anniversary in a peaceful manner. This time for anniversary, DH arranged to visit Shirdi 6 months prior, and was waiting for the day. I was hoping that Baba will do away all problems in my married life from then on. But is life that easy to predict? DH lost his job and he was hunting for it, and in fact still he does. No compensation arrived and by the time we had to start it was 3 whole months with nil salary. With rent and too many loans to be met, and a kid, it was chaos.He was in no mood to start to Shirdi and insisted that the flight tickets should be cancelled. He does not believe in Baba much and it was for me he arranged the tour. But I was stubborn and forced him to start. He started reluctantly. Trust me I had kept counting pennies I had, and had even planned to take only food once a day, and beverages too once, coz had to offer eatables to kid whenever the kid needs. But wonders began even when we got landed in Pune airport. The moment DH switched on the phone, the first message was that he was given 3 months salary. I was taken aback, in fact was scolding HIM for making me count for the food I take, but he knew well when to offer me what. Even while aarti darshan, I was not able to see aarti at all, but DH was there in the front just the 4th person in the queue and was watching aarti. I had to sit in a corner to feed the kid and make her sleep. DH also got prasad directly from there. He was playfully teasing me, and I too was also bit playful manner said Baba would never let me go without prasad, and when I finished saying this, a lady was distributing the same to me. Had a peaceful darshan and had to rush back very next day. Once again Baba showed me that he would never let me down. Planning to visit once again when DH gets a job, and think that Baba would for sure offer a good job to him, and would come back here sooner with the good news.

2. mbharani

mbharani Gold IL'ite

OMSAIRAM

Wonderful experience :)

Baba never leaves the hands of people who believe him, just have patience and faith Baba will bless your husband with a job soon :)

JAISAIRAM

geevee68 and analcite like this.
  3. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

@analcite Sister,

:welcome to IL family, that too with this great treasure to hear.

Thank You so much for sharing,

Yes Guru Sayee can make things impossible to be possible, your determination was rewarded.

Don't worry your Dh is going to get the best of his job by BABA's grace and will visit again to Dwarakamayee soon, this time the initiation for the trip will be his.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, May Baba bless your home in abundance and waiting to hear more from you..

SAIRAM

1 person likes this.
  4. itzmelvk

itzmelvk Silver IL'ite

Om Sai Ram ... You and your family are blessed. Just believe in HIM.

5. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear Analcite,

What a moving narration of Baba's kindness! I am so touched by your 'Shraddha and Saburi' I can feel how you felt at Pune airport.

I am sure Baba will shower His blessings on you, your DH and your family. I will also pray Baba for your DH to get a well deserved job soon.

May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Sai Ram.

6. analcite

analcite Senior IL'ite

Thank you bharani
    waiting for this to happen, let him decide the finest moment

7. analcite

analcite Senior IL'ite

it wasnt my determination, but had too much of external help too. Thanks a lot for your kind words SS sister. Waiting to come up with the story of my DH getting the job...

8. analcite

analcite Senior IL'ite

Suryakala
    I just dont know if I am worthy to be called to have Shraddha and Saburi. When I read how others do the puja and surrender completely here, I am not able to see myself doing this. I just say you got to be with me Baba, and protect me and my family. I take whatever comes as your wish. Start new task with his name and nothing more. But others I see are really faithful. Still he has abundant of kindness to take care of us.

Thanks for your prayers, waiting to hear some good news, and will definitely get back to you guys.

1 person likes this.
  9. happyperson

happyperson Gold IL'ite

@analcite Sister,

Beautiful narration. Yes Sai takes care of HIS devotees at the right time. I am sure HE is working out best job for your husband.

Just to add my miracle i experienced today. I have an intramuscular injection to be taken on alternate days on the hip. It is much painful one. And here we dont have nurse do it and it is my husband who does the injection. Its been close to two months i m having this injection so my hips are very sore. Today when i had to take the injection, i just said Sai please take care. I didnt even feel the prick and also there was no drop of blood after the injection. Sai is full of mercy. HE is there for devotees every minute.

Jai Sai Ram!

5 people like this.
  10. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Such is the power of true faith....

1 person likes this.