1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Virtual world inspires me, and gives me the inspiration to live in this world

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Aug 26, 2015.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

@jayasala4 , Jayakka dear I am Vijima and Vijiakka, till now noonecalled me grandma in the virtual world. For me virtual world is keeping me busy as my children are abroad and only me and my husband are at home . Only seeing TV and doing jewellery does not keep me happy . Who says you are not competent to utilse the modern gadgets in a fruitful way, you are an allrounder plus so much knowledge about everything. I can understand you have gone through so much in life but still have adjusted and keep everyone happy and bring a smile with your posts. Only being ma or akka is notenough I am not able to attract people with my writing, that is my drawback. I know people here wont agree to me but that is the truth, I can only attract people with my love and affection and that is why people call me Viji ma and Viji akka. ,Glad that I have so many virtual brothers, sisters and daughters.

You are busy with your family life and so for you it is not necessary to spend time in the virtual world. My case is different, if I also had my grand children here I would have spent time with them and would not have had time to spend on line much. I dont think it is addiction but for the love for the virtual world who inspire me and encourage me . Being on line I learn so much from everyone and when I see the other people's troubles I feel mine is nothing compared to them and I am living a happy and contented life

Each one's experiences are different and accordingly they are happy or sad

Sorry Akka if I have written anything wrong

2. iyerviji

@surekap dear welcome to my thread and glad to ge tyour fb. Thank you for your loving feedback, enjoyed reading it but sorry to know you are not able to meet your friends

1 person likes this.
  3. surekhap

surekhap Platinum IL'ite

@iyerviji amma thank u for ur kind words.

1 person likes this.
  4. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Viji,
    I just conveyed my mind.Sometimes it is so irritating to me to hold the mouse, drag here and there.I would like to have a big book and read it for hrs.
    Jayasala 42

1 person likes this.
  5. iyerviji

@jayasala42, Jayakka dear , but still you type so much, glad to know you like to read books