VIP millennium plots oragadam

Discussion in 'Housing' started by radhaparth2000, Apr 8, 2013.

1. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Friends,
    we are looking to invest in oragadam. W saw VIP millennium layout located in orgadam-wallahjah road. We liked it as its right on the main road. We are confused whether to book here or not. There is no tie up with banks for loan. Though we are not looking for loan, bank loan means clear papers for us. Also when I was checking in Internet I realised this was launched last year for RS 750 phase 1,the price still remains the same. When we asked the promoters they say phase 2 and phase 3 are sold at 840 and 880 RS.

There is another layout before VIP millennium and they are quoting half the price of VIP but there is a crushing unit next to it. Now my queries

1. Is VIP reputed for plots?
    2.any reviews on VIP millennium city? I couldn't find any review on Internet.
    3. If there is no loan tie ups means titles are not clear? VIP says they will share papers if we pay booking amount 1 lakh, but we-are worried what if papers are not clear, we will have to run behind them for refund which is a pain as per reviews on Internet?
    4. Steps to buy a plot. We thought there will a sale agreement, but promoter says we have to pay the booking amount and then in 10 days 20% and 30 th day we need to do registration providing the remaining amount?

Appreciate your inputs