1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

VIJAY'S -jodi no.1+simbhu cry!

Discussion in 'TV' started by ish_nalini, Oct 13, 2007.

1. ish_nalini

ish_nalini Senior IL'ite

Hi IL's

Last week i saw VIJAY TV'S jodi no.1.....At the end of the season 2 show,during the judgement for the pair bubblu and mrs.khan SIMBHU started crying to show his kind hearted judgement and bubblu too started fighting for the judgement with out any optimistic view....Even Vijay Tv telecasted the show without considering the image of the hero..they were happy with the popularity...None of the partcipants nor the judge acted matured.... :bang

This is my view what you people think about it come on lets chat....:thumbsup

2. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

:bang really itz funny,how they r making a big scene to attract the viewers...
    not only in vijay tv,now all the channels have started the same scenes like,the participants will cry or shout,scold the judges,really stupids...they r making the viewers stupids...:eek

3. presci

presci Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    I read in some newspaper that the argument between simbu and prithvi was total acting because the channel had to do something so that they stand first among other channels as all the other channels have the same programme. This week they are introducing russian dancers.
    I pity the viewers as they are fools to watch another acting going on to gain popularity.
    Bye ,
    Presci

4. ish_nalini

ish_nalini Senior IL'ite

Ho my God!!!

TO stand first will they do anything???...Even i saw the cliping recently asking the audience whether simbhu will come again and occupy the judge seat.....Atlast audience became fools:confused:

5. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

Its just a drama..to increase TRP rating..