Viewership for Threads updated with new work in Forum Hobbies/Painting -Sub Forum

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback!' started by shubag, Dec 16, 2009.

1. shubag

shubag Gold IL'ite

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask. Since PM facility is paid and I cannot contact the Forum Moderators of Hobbies/Painting, I have opened this thread.

I have opened a thread "Madhubani Painting - A Trial" and posted my first work in that. I have had viewership for the first painting. Now after a few days, I have completed my second painting and updated it in the same thread. Now please let me know how would others (who earlier visited the thread and also others) know about this new updation of my work. Do I need to open a new thread, which I guess is not appropriate. Your help is required.

Shuba

2. Vidu29

Vidu29 Gold IL'ite

Hi shubag,
    The problem you have raised has been discussed umpteen times:rant in the moderator's forum. New pics uploaded by thread starters in the same thread cannot be highlighted in the existing set up so most of us generally start a new thread & after a few days moderators merge the two threads. This only increases the burden on the moderators but that seems the only way we can let ILs know about our new works.:drowning
    vidya

3. shubag

shubag Gold IL'ite

Thanks Vidya. In fact after much searching about this topic in the forum, since I could not find any such discussion (maybe posted differently by others), I had to originate this thread. Thanks for giving an insight into this problem. I have uploaded the new work as a separate thread.