1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Vidya Balan Goes Backless For FHM Cover

Discussion in 'Movies' started by smileAlways, Nov 12, 2010.

1. raginisharma

raginisharma Senior IL'ite

There's more to Vidya than just that backless choli!

Here’s wishing Vidya Balaan a very happy 33rd Birthday!!! I am yet to see Paa and Ishqiya, but would love to watch these movies – I have heard so much about them!!!

She was obviously awesome in Parineeta!! I loved her performance in Bhool Bhulaiya as well – she is a graceful and sensitive actor who can lend life to any character. She looked gorgeous in the white sarees that she wore in that movie.

I also loved her in Eklavya! She looked too good opposite Saif – I wonder why nobody has thought about them as a pair after that!

Kismet Connection opposite Shahid was also good- but she looked a little elder than the hero!

2. amritasharma

amritasharma Senior IL'ite

Vidya has her birthday on a very special day, namely the 1st day of the year, i.e. January 1:birthday. My favorite performances of Vidya are her performances in Paa, Bhool Bhulaiya and Lage Raho Munnabhai!

Paa won her a Filmfare Award for Best Actress and she indeed deserved it! For her first Hindi film Parineeta, Vidya had bagged the Filmfare Best Female Debut Award in 2005. She was also nominated for that performance in the Filmfare Best Actress category! She had got that nomination for her role in Bhool Bhulaiya as well. She was excellent in the parts where she was needed to play the disturbed and unstable character.

:thumbsup:bowdown:hatsoff