1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Vidhya, We Miss You!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Varloo, Feb 23, 2008.

1. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Oviya,
    she was such a sweet angel that by just knowing about her you are missing her. Thank you, dear.

2. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Meena,
    I am sure you would have met my sister, she was just a replica of myself. She studied in Cotton Hill only.
    Thank you for peeping in and sharing my sorrow.

3. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Shanthi,
    Thank you for your support. It is still difficult that she is not there. I miss her every moment of my life.

4. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Sujata,
    We could not come to terms with the cruelty of fate even now, Sujata. She would have been an ILiite had she been alive. She was enthu about every thing. My mother would start to become gloomy as February approaches. She would feed and give away dress and such things for a girl every year on this day. It is the most difficult for the mother, isn't it?
    thank you for holding hands with me.

5. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Varloo,

It is a great tribute to your sis... It was really touching and heart whelming... It is very difficult, when you lose a bro / sis who is close to you at a young age... It is really brave of your sister to take things in her stride and enjoy the life... It will be more difficult for the parents to cope with this...

May her soul rest in peace...

Veda

6. lathamohan

lathamohan Bronze IL'ite

Dear varloo,
    Really touching. No words to say... May her soul rest in peace.
    latha

7. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear varloo,
    i feel very sorry to hear this whether ten or twenty does not matter sis is sis any day that too younger one feels too wounded and hard to heal, my condolence to u and please do try to make it a happy event say doing things that she liked most may be feed some people or go take care by giving clothing to small children she never had or some thing in her name to soothen u..

[​IMG]

8. corallux

corallux Bronze IL'ite

Dear Varloo,

A very touching post. When it comes straight from the heart, it is even more touching.

I agree with you when you say it is hard on your mother.I am sure your sister would have contributed a lot to IL had she been here.

Your posts & remembrances keep her alive. I would love to have a positive minded person like her as my friend & guide.

People like your sister come along like a wave of fresh air at times when all hopes are lost & pessimism rises in this world.

I admire your family Varloo.

Regards,

Corallux

9. Meenaneelakantan

Meenaneelakantan Bronze IL'ite

Dear Varloo ma'am

The way you have written makes me feel as if i was also living with your sis n now missing her! May her memories guide you throughout your life n may her soul rest in peace!!

Love
    Meena

10. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Veda,
    it is usually said that God calls the people HE love very early. May be HE could not wait for Vidhya to come to HIM the natural way.We all try to find solace that she did not suffer. And if she had to lead a life of an invalid, that would have been hell for all. We have to find reasons to pacify ourselves.
    My mother used to say the Yama will not take accusations- there will be some kind of reason for a person's death. Hers was a set of faulty lungs which took the brunt of a damaged heart.
    Thanks Veda, for being here with me and my family.