1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Victims of emotions

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Tugga, Feb 7, 2010.

1. ShilpaMa

ShilpaMa IL Hall of Fame

In any relationship when you start giving in/ sharing too much & become highly dependent on that person, either god takes that person away or some other person... or that person himself runs to someone else in fear of getting over expectations.
    Also in any relation one person is over involved at any given time.

Hence distance is the mantra, like all ladies mentioned , keep reducing your expectation levels at each hurtful event... "Ok yeah this also I have to do myself"!!!

2. lakshmilife

lakshmilife Junior IL'ite

Hi Tugga,

Its our upbringing the Indian way to be blamed a lot. Right from young age a girls ultimate goal is getting marrried this is true with parents also.Its a taboo if a girl is still a spinster after 25-26.In this process a girl weaves a rosy picture surrounding the ultimate marriage stuff and the ideal scenario is picture perfect.

But on the Dday when all the waiting is over then unfolds life which is very different from what was visualised. We find our partners way behind our standardization mark all our expectations start shattering one after the other causing lots of trauma.The soon one accepts partner as an individual with lots of sortcomings and adjust accordingly life is sorted.

Stick to your individuality even after you become a wife or DL be in touch with your core.It is only your look out that has changed world around you and changing the same is solution to all your problems.

Life is beautiful and has lots to offer but is too short donot waste it.

All the best

3. Tugga

Tugga Silver IL'ite

Dear Kavitha,
    Exactly... This is what I too feel so...

Dear Mithy
    Very useful tips... I will surely try and practice them

Dear Anuradha
    Wow.. Wonderful thoughts... I am really impressed.

Dear Shilpa,
    Yes, this is very practical and useful tip.. Thanks.