Vibgyor school incident.... protest march

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Bangalore' started by vedamchaitra, Jul 17, 2014.

1. vedamchaitra

vedamchaitra New IL'ite

Hi all,
    Please pass on this msg to all parents of vibgyor and all supporters of justice.A protest march is being organized against rape of 6 year old kid in Vibgyor high school, Marathalli, Bangalore on 19th July, Saturday at 9 30 am. Please circulate this on all media and please come out and give your support there.
    Fb page is vibgyor high parents group. Its a closed group. Please join it. Also pass on through twitter. Pl sign petition reg rapes in Bangalore at http://chn.he/1rsSLhd
    Get more signatures.. Spread the word.....
    Thanks,
    Chaitra

1 person likes this.

2. han412

han412 Gold IL'ite

That was shocking... now we cant even trust schools with our kids??????
    What worries me is the hushing up done by the teachers

1 person likes this.
  3. nikitamjain

nikitamjain Silver IL'ite

Really sad incident. And sad state of affairs in our country. Rapists are treated like any other normal criminal and in most cases get through scot free. This is why more people dare to commit such heinous crimes. They are not afraid of society or the law. What is happening to our country where god fearing people used to live?

All we can do is be alert all the time and stay informed of our kids whereabouts and activities. And be a bit rigid in dealing with schools and not trust them blindly. Teach kids about being safe and protect themselves and when to call for help. Rest, pray to god :-(

Last edited: Jul 18, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  4. kuhusrec

kuhusrec New IL'ite

Hey you all parents why you sound so helpless.... it is because of our this attitude these monsters can dare to do that, since they know law has loop holes and court runs slower than ants.......... these are our kids, we are are the role models for them, we r the heroes and supermoms and when we only start relying on prayers and god how they will learn fighting and protesting...... Bring your aggression out, no one is going to protect our kids not law not police not god on his own but only we, we and we...... God also backup those who fight for themselves, whether its mahabharat or today's world..........

1 person likes this.
  5. Swethasri

Swethasri Platinum IL'ite

Heartaching news.

"Some reports said in the wake of the incident, many top schools in the Karnataka[FONT=Arial, Tahoma, Verdana] capital had asked parents to sign a form that the authorities were not responsible for the safety of students during special events including field trips and excursions, adding fuel to the already simmering protests over the Class 1 student's plight."[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Tahoma, Verdana]We as a parents mesmerized by looking the shining paint color in the building and different colors in different room and the school call them as an art and they are comparing everything to foreign countries. But the mind set and attitude is just a bait and switch. parents pay huge amount whether they are capable or not, but the results are this. If this is the case for normal kid, what will happen to the Special kids???

God will not come and save us because we are living in kaliyug. Each and every one of us must change with 10 hands and open our eyes like KALI.

We have to question each and everything before we sign any document. One my friend (not friend but a known person)said she is paying 90000 rupees in VIBGYOR for class 1 ??????? Schools are just fooling the parents and till fool parents exist these brilliant money making schools will exist.

[/FONT]The worst part is , the small children in the school were trying to know the reason, why there is lot chaos inside the school?. Why the school is closed for 1 week?. How does the other parents explain about all these to kids?.

This is one of the pathetic incidents in schools.
    [FONT=Arial, Tahoma, Verdana]
    srisri, thats why we have to teach kids Good touch and bad touch, so that they will understand what is going on. We can explain them that one grown up touch very badly because of that school is closed. Kids are very very smart they understand even before you explain them. Normally the punishments were made them stand outside of the class for 5 to 10 mins but why in the dark room.

What we are learning from thsi incidents?? Let VIBGYOR Marthahalli school give free education till this matter is resolved. Let them refund all the money to the victim family. Why the school is hiding the culprit?? . I am unable to eat anything after i heard this news. What is the difference between animal and human??? I dont want to use any bad words because IL is a very decent online forum. What is the new government is going to do??????????

[/FONT]

3 people like this.
  6. jigisha321

jigisha321 Gold IL'ite

The worst part is the female teachers were also secretive and kept mum !!! Atleast they should have come forward to protest..a school is nothing but a business place for them !! If this incident was kept hidden for so long then it is a shame on every single staff of that school..each and everyone of them should be penalized..

Rapists are animals..they are not even worth pity and should be castrated...but what about other 'educated' people in the school ? By keeping quite were they trying to promote rape ? What a muck !!

1 person likes this.
  7. kishoreg

kishoreg Gold IL'ite

As long as they are secure, they don't care for others, until unless those sort of things happen to them, this so called mindset should change, otherwise in the future women will become an extinct species

1 person likes this.
  8. nikitamjain

nikitamjain Silver IL'ite

If teachers themselves try to hide rape for school reputation or their own job security, there is no bigger black mark than this to the teaching profession.

3 people like this.
  9. oysterzzz

oysterzzz Gold IL'ite

I don't know whether I am supposed to give this link, but please read the review of a parent about this VIBGYOR school, long before this incident happened.

VIBGYOR HIGH SCHOOL - BANGALORE Review, Schools, Private School, Public School, Technical School, Primary School, Secondary School, PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH VIBGYOR - MouthShut.com

My kid is going to a very near by school. We thought of joining her in another school till she grows up a bit. I was thinking about VIBGYOR as I got to hear many positive reviews about this school. But heard that the management has changed last year and they are behaving like frauds. I am sure these kinds of acts are very common in that campus. It is now that we got to know. Without the help of anybody, such incidents can never happen. The teachers got sold. Strange that their names haven't been taken till now. With what courage can 2 staff people commit such a crime unless it is not the first time. No arrests so far means, either the school still strives for its name (which it has lost long ago) or the accused involved is a big shot, it cant be any normal gym instructor or a security guard.

One more thing is, parents also should think twice before shedding so much money. Why pay donation? Each and every school comes with a donation these days. and joining our kind in an international school is a must. Our presteige matters so much. Other normal school is not a school in our opinion. Why are we compromising on a school which doesnt even allow us to meet the principal? It is we who are breeding these dogs and such institutions. Just think how much fee our parents use to pay for us.....

PS: My kid doesnt go to any international school. she's in a normal school which charges 3600 per month where we are allowed to interact with the teachers every day. We are allowed to visit the school during class hours and take a look at our kid. They ask us for appointment but we happened to visit many times and have a look at our kid with out any appointment. But still I am worried about my kid. This is India.

10. kishoreg

kishoreg Gold IL'ite

The thing is not about what kind of school it is, , its the peoples mind-set that should change.
    Can anyone guarantee that these sort of things wont happen in normal schools?
    Answer is a Big No