1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

very difficult to keep myself motivated...:-(

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by shruthipraveen, Sep 29, 2013.

1. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

Shruthi ,

I would only like to say that stop giving excuses and start working out on your weakness .... You wont get Flat tummy if you cant stop eating sweet things ....

• If you have sweet tooth , buy Dark chocolates and have 1 or 2 pieces ( not more than that )
    • You have 30 min to do workout ...Try to do slow jogging for a min and one abs exercise for next min ...Continue for 30 mins Jog : abs workout

The people who have reduce weight by joining gym, just go and ask them their diet ...First thing that is told in gym is that you cannot expect any result if you dont control diet ( i know it as i had joined gym ) ...Stop crying that they are looking slim .... You just ate approx 196calories ( mysore pak approx calories ) , How will you get Flat tummy ?....

Forget that you cant get a personal trainner n alll , You are not even ready to control the things that are in your hand

I have reduced my waist line from 39 to 35inches , Do u think we dont like eating sweets ..But we have control our mind that sweets are poison for weight losss

Reducing waistline is much more difficult then weight ...... weight loss is 80% diet + 20% exercise

I know that my reply to you is rude ...Some times rude words help ...Excuses wont help you burn Fat....

You have already reduced Lots of weight , Dont let your effort go waste .....Clean diet is the only way to get Flat tummy

5 people like this.
  2. bhuvisrini

bhuvisrini Gold IL'ite

Hai Shruthi,
    You made my day yar. Am sailing in the same boat. Always postponed my workouts for some reason. When I saw your post link I dragged myself without delay and set things for my workout(Yoga) and did it successfully for 1 hour 5 mins. U MOTIVATED ME :cool2: today. BowThanks a Lotttt!!!!

3. anjanag

anjanag Platinum IL'ite

Shruti - 94 to 68 is a great achievement. Congratulations! I also like sweets, but nowadays when I feel like eating sweets, I eat dates or grapes. It's helping me to control my craving. Hope it will be helpful for you :)))