Verses from the Holy Quran.

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by Yumna, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Yumna

Yumna Platinum IL'ite

In the Name of God,the Most Beneficent,the Ever Merciful !

Asalamualaikum...May peace be upon you !

Today's Verse :

No vision can grasp HIM, but HIS Grasp is over all vision. HE is the Most Subtle and Courteous, Well-Acquainted with all things. 6 :103

1 person likes this.
  2. Yumna

Yumna Platinum IL'ite

Today's Verse :

It is not you (O Muhammad) that they deny, but it is the aayat (verses of the Qur'an) of Allah that the wrong-doers deny.

Verily, Messengers were denied before you (O Muhammad), but with patience they bore the denial, and they were hurt, till Our Help reached them, and none can alter the decisions of Allah. Surely there has reached you the information about the Messengers before you. 6:33-34

1 person likes this.
  3. Yumna

Yumna Platinum IL'ite

Today's Verse :

All praises and thanks be to Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth, and originated the darkness and the light, yet those who disbelieve hold others as equal with their Lord.

HE it is Who has created you from clay, and then has decreed a stated term for you to die. And there is with HIM another determined term for you to be resurrected, Known only to HIM. yet still you doubt!

And HE is God in the heavens and on the earth, HE knows what you conceal and what you reveal, and HE knows what you do. 6:1-3

1 person likes this.
  4. lovelycat

lovelycat New IL'ite

wa alaikoum salam dear
    وعليكم السلام

thank you veru much dear شكرا جزيلا

2 people like this.
  5. Yumna

Yumna Platinum IL'ite

Welcome to Indus-ladies!

Thank you Sister,I appreciate your effort but no need to translate in Arabic too...English would suffice :)

1 person likes this.
  6. Yumna

Yumna Platinum IL'ite

Today's Verse :

And when Our Clear revelations are recited to them, those who do not expect to meet with Us, say: Bring us a different Quran, or change it."Say (O Prophet): "It is not for me to change it on my own accord; I only follow that which is revealed to me. Verily, I fear if I were to disobey my Lord, the torment of the Great Day."

Say (O Prophet): "If Allah had so willed, I would not have recited it to you nor would HE have made it known to you. Verily, I have stayed among you a life time before it (Quran) came to me. Have can you not use your reason?"

So who could be more wicked than someone who forges a lie against Allah or denies HIS revelations? Surely, the guilty will never be successful! 10:15-17

1 person likes this.
  7. SuperLily

SuperLily Gold IL'ite

Welcome lovelycat...

8. Yumna

Yumna Platinum IL'ite

Today's Verse :

These are the signs of the Scripture. What your Lord has sent down to you [Prophet] is the truth, yet most people do not believe.

It is Allah
    who raised up the heavens with no visible supports and then established Himself on the throne; HE has subjected the sun and the moon each to pursue its course for an appointed time; HE regulates all things, and makes the revelations clear so that you may be certain of meeting your Lord.

It is HE who spread out the earth, placed firm mountains and rivers on it, and made two of every kind of fruit; HE draws the veil of night over the day.There truly are signs in this for people who reflect. 13:1-3

1 person likes this.
  9. SuperLily

SuperLily Gold IL'ite

Subhan Allah!!!

1 person likes this.
  10. Yumna

Yumna Platinum IL'ite

Today's Verse :

Say [Prophet], ‘It has been revealed to me that a group of jinn once listened in and said, “We have heard a wondrous Quran;

that gives guidance to the right path, and we have come to believe it––We shall [B][B][B][SIZE=4][COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana][FONT=arial][B][FONT=arial black]never set up partners with our Lord;

[/FONT][/B][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/B][/B]
    and that HE––exalted be the
    glory of our Lord––has neither spouse nor Offspring.

Outrageous things have been said about the God by the foolish among us;

although we had thought that no man or jinn would [dare to] tell a lie about HIM. 72:1-5

{[Brief note about the Jinn]

We in Islam believe that :

Jinn---Like Angels and Human Beings are a creation of Almighty Allah.

Angels were created from light; First of Humans from the clay and first of Jinn from the smokeless fire and they live invisibly among us.]}