Venues for Parties in UAE

Discussion in 'Places & Events in Dubai' started by Zeenat, Apr 22, 2007.

1. Zeenat

Zeenat Silver IL'ite

Re: Venue suggestions for my Baby's 1st Birthday Party in Sharjah

hi,
    how r u? how was ur baby's 1st birthday.i hope it was a big hit. i was waiting for ur reply regarding the birthday party. i checked my mail also on 2nd and 3rd just thinking may be u will tell abt how thgs went. i tried to call on 1st but cudnt get thru. hope u enjoyed alot. what did u make her wear? i was all the time thinking u must be going thru same situation what i went when the final day arrived. hey tell me did u cry when u wished ur baby. i know its such an emotional moment. i had cried tears just rolled down my cheeks as i wished her HAPPY BIRTHDAY. one of the best moments of my life.
    thats y i always pray to god evry women shud get to feel such moments in her life and every women who wishes for a baby shud get her wish granted.

well give all my love and blessing to ur baby. sorry im late though.

ok bye for now keep in touch.

regards zeenat.

2. jarita

jarita New IL'ite

hi zeenat

i am jarita, and was going thru websites regarding how to celebrate my lil angels first birthday. would you be able to give me suggestions regarding the venue and how the whole show went about. looking forward to hear from you....

thanks
    jeri

3. arinuw

arinuw Senior IL'ite

hi
    if the guest list is mix of nationalities then caravan restaurant is also good as they have mix of thai, indian and chinese food

4. Zeenat

Zeenat Silver IL'ite

hi jarita,
    hey thanks for asking me a helping hand.im always glad to help mama's who wanna do their little ones birthdays.
    well 1st of all u have to decide whats ur budget and whether u want d birthday to be in a hall or at places like McD or burger king or pizza hut. where do u live? decide a place where all ur guest can come conveniently.let me know ur plans,like whether if u r doing it in a hall then do u want a party organiser.for the cake please go to RAMADA HOTEL in bur dubai opp shoe mart.they r the best according to me.if u r doing in McD,burger king or pizza hut then u dont need a party organiser.they will do the games for u. also they will atke care of the take away gifts.

so let me know what u decide.hope i can be of some help to u.

regards,
    zeenat

5. oosha

oosha Bronze IL'ite

Re: Birthday Party - Ideas

hi Zeenat,

Great to know that you had a good party. God bless you and your family.

Could you pleas tell me where is FOODLANDS and also can you give the name of the person who organised the games and gifts. Was it expensive to hire the person.

Could you explain, i am sure many of us here will be benefited

Thank u
    ooshaBow

6. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

Re: need help for babys 1st birthday

HI zeenat..

may god bless the sweet little angel... can u pls give more details abt food lands...

7. Zeenat

Zeenat Silver IL'ite

Re: Birthday Party - Ideas

hi,
    FOODLANDS is in deira near NMC,behind sana fashions. its was not at all expensive. i mean it was quite reasonable. at foodlands they have seperate prices for food pakages. so ur cost will vary according to the food package. if u ask them they will surely gv full details. and ya if there r more than 25 guest they will not charge for the hall. but one thg is sure the food was superb. all the guest liked the food very much. ill let u know the organiser's number,in next mail coz ill have to search.

bye till then. thx 4 the blessings :)

regards,
    zeenat

8. jarita

jarita New IL'ite

thanks zeenat for coming back to me. i was intending it to be a very private affair with our family and couple of close friends of about 30 - 35 ppl max. am not keen at any fast food joint.would prefer it to be a sit down lunch/ dinner. i have tried caravan restaurant, honestly not to happy with the food. we are all indians. how is foodlands?

9. Zeenat

Zeenat Silver IL'ite

hi,
    foodlands is a very gud place. also the food is very nice and im sure ur guest wont get disappionted. i will advice keep the party there perfect for ur need. remember one thing, if u have less then 25 guest then they will charge some amount for the hall.
    gud luck.

regards.
    zeenat.

10. Sashi_r

Sashi_r New IL'ite

Dear Zeenath,

If you could get the numbers of the party organiser, please forward the number too me too as I have been to foodlands & am happy with their food. I am planning to conduct my son's 4th birthday with close friends & family.

Thanks,

Sashi