Venue for Birthday Party near Madhapur Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Places & Events in Hyderabad' started by gar123, May 30, 2011.

1. gar123

gar123 New IL'ite

Hi All ,
    I am planning to celibrate my son's 1st birthday in starting of July .I am new to Hyderbad and not aware of good places for birthday parties.
    Please provide some good venue near Madhapur, Hi-tech city ,jublee hills ASAP .

Thanks in advance.
    Garima

2. PriyankaShukla

PriyankaShukla New IL'ite

Kids Bday Party Place - Review

Hi !

We recently celebrated our son's birthday party at Playstreat, Gachhibowli and we were very pleased with the outcome.

They offer different packages - with different food and bev combination. We chose the middle package which had 2 starters, 3 main course, drinks and dessert. Plus 2.5 hrs playtime for the kids in the playarea, balloon decoration,e-invites.

The food was awesome - we tried it as alacarte customer before booking and on the party day also our guests were overwhelmed with the taste and whole experience. Kids too enjoyed a lot in the playarea (they have for both toddlers and little bigger kids till age 7.

All in all a great place, good food and sheer fun for Kids! The playarea has quite unique things. Good place to organize a kids birthday party. We had 55 guests (kids included) and the place is good enough for about 60 guests.

Good luck!

3. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

Hey u can in chayithanya r in swagath, chillies .