Velankanni - Need idea on Hotels to Stay within our Budget for family of 25 members

Discussion in 'Tamil Nadu' started by shrivni, Jun 9, 2014.

1. shrivni

shrivni Silver IL'ite

Hi

Good Day to All!

We are planning for a trip to Velankanni. We are going to sponsor the trip for the whole family nearly 25 members. [COLOR=#009900 !important]It should[/COLOR] be neat, economical and safe too. So ladies can you please suggest me a good place to book rooms/[COLOR=#009900 !important]cottages[/COLOR]?

We are also planning to cook, as the trip is for my daughters first head shaving ceremony.

And also advice me of places to visit near by.

Thanks in Advance!

Luv
    Sharmila

1 person likes this.

2. Binita88

Binita88 New IL'ite

Re: Velankanni - Need idea on Hotels to Stay within our Budget for family of 25 membe

There is church room for people.. you can try that it would be 300 or more than that and its safe..

3. shrivni

shrivni Silver IL'ite

Re: Velankanni - Need idea on Hotels to Stay within our Budget for family of 25 membe

Hi,

Thanks for your reply!

The problem is, my mom is an arthritis patient. I wanna book room from chennai so that I can give her good rest immediately after the travel. If we need to book church rooms, i need to apply and wait in queue, which i cannot afford thinking of my mom. That is why looking for other accommodations.

Luv
    Sharmila

4. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

It is safe and cheap in Temple accommodation. the below site will be useful for your needs

Velankanni Church Vailankanni Church Vailankanni Shrine Annai Vailankanni Velankanni Mathavu Our Lady of Good Health Lourdes Of The East History of Vailankanni Location Map of Vailankanni Location Map of Tamil Nadu Detailed Map of Vailankanni Shrine

Good luck
    God bless your child.

5. shrivni

shrivni Silver IL'ite

:wow Thanks a Ton!

6. shrivni

shrivni Silver IL'ite

Hello Sumanrathi,

The number given in the link is not working and so we were not able to book the church rooms in advance. Still searching for any other accommodation near church. Please let me know, if you know anything else.

Thanks
    Sharmila

7. shrivni

shrivni Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

Yeah. . . We are back from the trip.

It was such a wonderful trip and it was surely a stress buster. Relaxing, Divinely Trip.

BTW, we stayed in Hotel Reah Park. It was such a pleasant stay and a decent and neat hotel within our budget. They have a kitchen and so we cooked our own food too. It is just behind the busstand.

Thanks for all your suggestions.

Luv
    Sharmi

8. Priyakrishnan1

Priyakrishnan1 New IL'ite

Thanks for the links,

Is there any other hotels available there?

9. shrivni

shrivni Silver IL'ite

Hey Priya,

We stayed in Hotel Rhea Park. It was good.

Try.

Luv
    sharmi