Veggeti Pro. Turn Veggies To Spagetti

Discussion in 'Recipe Central' started by sumalynux, Jul 13, 2018.

1. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

Anyone bought this ? Looking for review

2. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

I have the Paderno spiralizer which makes similar vegetable 'noodles'. I use it often for zucchini, butternut squash, potato, sweet potato, beetroot, carrots and mooli.
    The Inspiralized blog has lots of recipes using spiralized vegetables.

shravs3, goldenhoney87 and sumalynux like this.
  3. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

Thanks will check Paderno spiralizer. Can u please suggest which brand and where to buy.

How long are you using this. Like wondering if it lasts long. Also if will this give results as shown in photos.

4. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

I bought on Amazon but you can check the price in department stores and Bed Bath and Beyond with coupons. I have been using mine a few times a week for almost 2 years. The results are like the pictures on the box show.

sumalynux likes this.
  5. virtualkv2020

virtualkv2020 Platinum IL'ite

I have the 4 blade Paderno spiralizer. Here is what I did to create c cut sliced onions.I peeled a large red onion and trimmed the ends.Sliced a slit into one side of the onion, stopping near the center. Attached the 2.5mm Straight Blade to the slicer and cut the onion.It did a decent job upto a certain point and about 4-5 outer layers of the onion came loose, then I was only able to spiralize the inner part of the onion. I had to use a knife to slice those layers. Please suggest how to rectify this, where am I going wrong ?