1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Vegetarian Diet to Loose Weight

Discussion in 'Indian Diet & Nutrition' started by Reenae, Jan 8, 2008.

1. Reenae

Reenae Bronze IL'ite

<table id="AutoNumber34" style="border-collapse: collapse;" border="1" bordercolor="#111111" cellspacing="1" height="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" height="1" width="25%">Time</td><td bgcolor="#000000" height="1" width="75%">Food</td></tr><tr><td height="1" width="25%">Early Morning</td><td height="1" valign="top" width="75%">1 Cup hot tea/coffee without sugar.</td></tr><tr><td height="56" width="25%">Morning Breakfast</td><td height="56" valign="top" width="75%">2 Piece Breads (Double roti) OR 1 bowl Daliya OR Omelet of 1 egg,
    1 Glass of Milk,
    1 seasonal fruit
    </td></tr><tr><td height="56" width="25%">Lunch</td><td height="56" valign="top" width="75%">1 Chapati / Roti, Half Plate Rice OR 1 Chapati / Roti,
    1 Daal,
    1 Sabji,
    1 Mattha OR half bowl curd.
    1 Kheera OR 1 Mooli (1 Cucumber or 1 Radish)

</td></tr><tr><td height="47" width="25%">Evening Snack</td><td height="47" valign="top" width="75%">1 Cup hot Tea,
    2 Salty Biscuit OR Half bowl Uppma OR 50 Grams Bhune hue Chaney
    </td></tr><tr><td height="56" width="25%">Dinner</td><td height="56" valign="top" width="75%">2 Chapati / Roti
    1 Daal
    1 Sabji
    1 Mattha OR half Curd
    1 Kheera OR 1 Mooli (1 Cucumber or 1 Radish)

</td></tr><tr><td height="1" width="25%">Oil or Ghee</td><td height="1" valign="top" width="75%">Maximum 3 Teaspoonful at whole day only in cooking.</td></tr></tbody></table>

Last edited: Jan 8, 2008
    3 people like this.

2. mums

mums Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for the tips Reenae.

Early morning i have substituted milk with honey in warm water ......or green tea.

I dint understand egg omlete in veg section and half a plate rice???

3. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

thanks for the share..I am a vegetarian and planning to start diet .I am working in evening hours so trying to plan diet so that shift would not be aproblem.

4. swati16

swati16 New IL'ite

Beside Diet,Exercise is important. Exercise depends on individual physics and need.

5. luckysangeetha

luckysangeetha Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Biscuit to be avoided defenetly and NOO curd in dinner wrong they are heavy to digest thats y they have to had in lunch

Breads to avoided as they are prepared with lots of preservative and yeast (my hubby worked in a xxx bread company)

6. vidhee

vidhee Bronze IL'ite

Hi
    If the above mentioned is followed , how much weight loss will be there in a month??

Thx
    Vidhya

7. Armaity25

Armaity25 Silver IL'ite

Thnx fr the tips dear.Every night before sleeping I drink a glassful of water.Then in the morning have a glass of warm water squeezed with some lime followed by a glassful of normal water.Try this.It has helped me in losing weight alongwith some exercise and avoiding deep fried stuff.