Vasumathy's MIL Passed Away!

Discussion in 'Bereavement' started by rajalakshmigopal, Apr 23, 2010.

1. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

vasumathy
    sorry for the loss
    hope god gives you and your family strenght to recover from loss at the earliest

2. Sankna

Sankna Bronze IL'ite

Vasu , sorry to hear about the loss. May her soul rest in peace

3. VLR

VLR Silver IL'ite

Vasu

I am very sorry to hear about your loss. Please accept my condolences. May her soul rest in peace.

4. Shanmukhabhavan

Shanmukhabhavan Silver IL'ite

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CIndu%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]--> My Dearest Vasumathy! I am very sorry for your loss, you have my deepest condolence. I know how difficult this must be for you and your family especially for your dh. Try to calm down your husband and give him support and courage to handle in this situation. You are in my thoughts and prayers. God rest her soul in peace and may God give you and your family strength and comfort your heart.

5. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Vasumathy
    Sorry to hear this news, my condolence to you, let Lord give your family the strength to recover from it.
    Let her soul rest in peace.

6. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Vasumathy,
    Very sorry to hear that sad news.
    May her soul rest in peace.

sriniketan

7. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vasumathy,

Sorry to hear of the loss.My prayers for the departed soul.

8. aishuanand

aishuanand Bronze IL'ite

Dear Vasumathy,
    really felt bad after hearing the news,my deepest condolence to you and your Family.
    May her soul rest in peace...........

9. Shanmukhabhavan

Shanmukhabhavan Silver IL'ite

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CIndu%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]--> Dear Vasu!

Hope everything went ok and your family and you did all necessary things done by now. Hope your husband will soon recover from this loss. Try to read Garuda Puranam, which is good and should read when someone dies at home. But should read only by male, not by female. Also read Vishnu Sahasra Namam 108 times with in 11 days. If it is possible make a group of people and read. It makes the path for that soul to reach Heaven it seems, which is written in Garuda Puranam. We did all of this when our father passed away two years ago. Me, my dh, my brothers, sils, sister, bil and my mom had read Vishnu Sahasra Namam total 108 times. And my brother had read Garuda Puranam and we just listened, since we should not read. I also had read Bhagavath Geetha. Hope her soul goes to heaven without any obstacles.

May god bless you and your family.

10. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Ladies,
    Thanks for your support. Trying to recover from the loss.