Vastu Tips for your home from Malspie

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by malspie, Dec 10, 2008.

1. bruised234

bruised234 Gold IL'ite

I am new to this thread. OP, we have a sentiment in our family (at least my parents' family) that the entrance to the house should be preferably facing North, East or North East. Is that a function of one's horoscope? We used to live in a north facing house and then moved to a west facing house. After we moved to the second house, a lot of unsavory incidents happened. My father fell sick, financially things were tight. Although we never felt the pinch that much, still things did not happen well. Now we are looking for a house and after marriage, I don't think we lived in any house where the entrance was in the other directions. Coming to the question, the past house that we lived was definitely NorthEast facing, the current one is also the same. Does the house number cause any impact? We are looking for a new place and we saw one house whose entrance is SW, the other NW and a 3rd which is west. I am feeling very uncomfortable moving to the west facing house considering what happened in the past. What is your advice on this? Do you deal with numerology as well?

2. saarang

saarang Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame