1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Various past relationships has shooked me from inside

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by piya20jan, Jul 14, 2013.

1. piya20jan

piya20jan New IL'ite

m a Girl in the age of 23...emotional & sensitive.my story starts from the age of 13 when i got the level of puberty. .i was high.. my father trusted on me i started daydreaming..dreams of my partner...got company of people who didnt understand me ever. i didnt have friends.i always tried to adapt myself as per myself.. lost trust over boys..even i feel like i never marrried..right in a relationship with a guy ..he supports me a lot,help me push me up ..still in such state my feelings have died..i lost my father's trust..

2. asjk65

asjk65 New IL'ite

piya life is not a dream. its enough. i think you have to give chance to ur father to set ur life. dont ruin ur life. after lossing everything including ur father, you cannot set ur life.

1 person likes this.
  3. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Dont mind....but its after 10 bad relationships you want to take charge of your life????(how could you be so naive?)
    But then its never too late.....right??

If you trust the guy who's in your life right now then go ahead and tell your father about him.(i am assuming you both would like to get married to each other)

4. steve

steve Platinum IL'ite

I dunno why you are wallowing in self pity. You've been there done that. So you 've lived a little. That should make you more experienced and wordly. That's more than what I can say about most people who tie the knot after a 10 minute talk with the guy in the presense of a bunch of elders.

Keep your chin up and pick yourself up. Go on and live the rest of your life as you want to. What happened is water under the bridge. You can always redeem yourself with your parents. They are usually most inclined to forget, forgive and give you another chance.

So dust yourself off and live the rest of your life in a way you feel proud of yourself. You can always shake off baggage. Good luck!

1 person likes this.
  5. beingloved

beingloved Gold IL'ite

First try to find out the motive of your life and where & how you want to see yourself after 10 years and then proceed accordingly..!

6. Iamagoodgirl

Iamagoodgirl Platinum IL'ite

Reading you post i feel you have some serious depression.You need to see a doctor.
    I understand that trust has been shaken but you need to look back ,study what went wrong in previous relationships and not repeat those mistakes in life again.You choose wrong men.

7. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

Sure guys, not another troll?

8. Iamagoodgirl

Iamagoodgirl Platinum IL'ite

whats up with Ilites now a days calling every other thread troll?

1 person likes this.
  9. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

Sorry if it is true, then she might even suffered a lot, but these days after reading a few threads i get doubts.

10. springsnb

springsnb Gold IL'ite

Hi piya,

Cool down first................Piya life is not a movie. U said u start thinking abt ur life partner at the age of 13. Do u know what is life at that age???
    1> do u really know what do u want in ur life atleast right now.....????
    2> check ur relations frm 1 to 10. who did wrong in ur relations, what r those mistakes? did u repeat those mistakes again.....like that check every thing.
    3> Be genuine.... if u r.... you have to adjust at some point,don't ruine ur life....talk with the guy with whom ur in relation right now... give him some time..after that also if u r not satisfied then cut that one...
    4> if u r not genuine then listen ur father.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2013