1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Varanam Ayirum

Discussion in 'Movies' started by regi_sr, Nov 20, 2008.

1. regi_sr

regi_sr New IL'ite

I watched Vaaranam Ayiram last thursady, movie was really superb than anyother surya's movie i loved this movie, surya is done a great job, is acting is brilliant.. I have plans to watch this movie again its so good, very touching..

I think each & every dad & sons should watch this movie

In simple words this movie can be to dedicated to all wounderful dad's in this world & offcourse i would love to dedicate this movie to my sweet DAD

Please dont miss this movie

2. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

நாஸ்டால்ஜியா ...நினைவலைகள் ... இவை போன்ற சொற்கள் தான் உதிரும் இத்திரைபடத்தை பார்த்த பின்...

நூற்றில் என்பது பேர் அஞ்சலையையும் அஞ்சப்பனையும் தேடி கொண்டு இருப்பார்கள் மனதினில்...

Inspite of the minus points one can watch the movie with interest just for surya and harris...

Film was bit slow and dragging..since the entire film is about a man and his life...apart from the routine some entertaining factor is missing...itz not like to be filled with peppy number or gaana songs...a natural way of humour in dialogues cud hav been a big plus..still the movie is great....

Surya's hard work can be seen in every single frame....

Alltogether a good movie to be watched with family especially father and son together...Wish the director comes up with similar class scripts...Goutham menon has proved once again.Hats off to the team :party

3. regi_sr

regi_sr New IL'ite

Hi Chindhhuja, well said

4. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

Yesterday I saw that film.

I went to the movie with great expectation. But i was little bit disappointed. But for Surya... it is a master piece and we must bow to his hardwork. Excellent acting and more than his words his eyes speak for him. I like surya's acting very much.

Hats off to Goutam Menon for his neat sentimental film. But compared to his previous films, something is missing here.

Harris is the real hero of the movie. Songs are superb and BGM is also good. Sameera Reddy is so cute and attracting.

For one time we can see this movie.

Andal

5. jpoorni

jpoorni Senior IL'ite

It is a nice movie, but full of sentiments.It is advisable not to watch with young children as there is no comedy and certain situations not suitable for them.surya's acting is good but the heroines???????????? especially simrans makeup did not suit her. the songs are good.dont keep this movie as a treat for good ocassions.........

Poorni

6. chituapr

chituapr New IL'ite

Hi..

I loved the movie .. its an genuine attempt to make different cinema.....

Surya rocks....

7. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

Hey.. why no comments about Sameera Reddy in this film... Isnt she cute and attractive??

andal