1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Varalotti's Whirlwind Project! Happy New Year 2009!

Discussion in 'Wednesdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, Dec 31, 2008.

1. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridhar,
    Happy 2009 to you & yours.
    Enough of humility, Sir, calling yourself a mofussil accountant! I am waiting for the day when you will announce in IL that you are leaving to the US on an invitation from Obama to be his guest!!
    I am proudly watching you grow from strength to more & more strength in your literary endeavours. Pray Meenakshi's abundant blessings are always with you.
    Chinna Chokkikulam to White House is no mean achievement!
    The best is yet to be.
    Love,
    Chithra.

2. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Boost,

First and foremost My hats off to you - not for writing the book but giving the dedication to your beloved wife... that is where you stand and the reason why we all adore you sooo much. You never seem to forget what you have received and always give it back double the amount. That is Sridhar !

Congratulations for the absolute wonderful title and for the book too. Thought my tamil is soooo poor but I can imagine your style of writing. Honestly the book will be a tremendous hit and as our Chitvish says you will be with Obama as his guest. We will wait for that news Sri!

I missed you so much as you were not online for the chat sessions but knew that you are going to come back with a bang and you will never dissppoint us. You kept your promise Sri!

My New Year wishes to you and yours. May Madam Meena bless you and family with all her Love....2009 will see our Varalotti reaching new heights with more feathere in the cap.

Dear Indhu:

Please accept my:bowdown on net. For any writer for that matter artist a very understanding wife is a great inspiration. You have been one to our Varalotti. Thanks a lot dear so that we get to read more and more of his works.

May Meena bless you with all her love dear.

3. Vanisha79

Vanisha79 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir,

How could we forget about your "whirlwind" project. It's about time you came up with the explanation.. he he he..
    Sir, congrats to you sir again upon finish writing another book.. but it's not just book... it's contains precious details of the 1st Black President of America. that's a big honour.

Sir, I had to read 2wice to understand the meaning as I'm not fluent in reading tamil. but after trying and I appreciated your gratitude to your wife (Mdm Indhusri). It's a great birthday present for her and all her hard work she has done.

Sir, Take care & have a wonderfull New Year ahead... May this year brings you a double sucess than the past years.

Dear Indhu Mam,

Hat's of to you and your contribution for Sridhar Sir's work. You have been helping him in everyway you could which most of the wife would have give up. for this dedication you should have unconditional love & tolerance. Some of the wife wont even go near their husbands work, hard to see one who contributes, but you have been there next to him while he comes out with ideas & writing.. corecting him & also inspiring him. All the best, you're great

Luv,
    Vanisha

Last edited: Jan 2, 2009
  4. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridhar,

Just finished reading about your whirlwind project.

Reading about the enormous task you undertook inspite of the time restrictions created a whirlwind in my mind.

The details of how you accepted and worked around the clock with a precision of a clockwork to complete your project on time was amazing for me and you have risen higher in my esteem! It read like a thriller. Besides that, it also contained a very warm and deep love story! It was really heart warming to see how Indhu lent you her complete understanding and support and kept the midnight oil burning along with you.

I am sure the book will be well received. Not only for your writing style or because of today's bright hero Obama, but because by touching and holding it, everyone will undoubtedly feel the the magic that went into its creation by two beautiful people.

L, Kamla

5. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    Once again, I wish to start this FB wishing you all a wonderful new year! After going through this thread, I am amazed and stunned as to how you achieved the impossible! You had to read the 5 books, take notes simultaneously eliminate the unnecessary ones , translate them mentally into tamil, type them out, edit and proof read (of course Indhu was there for you in this case as an angel) and then do the final touch ups! And the deadline was 240 hours!
    If you had a learning experience in all this work, I too got to learn from your thread that nothing is impossible for the all powerful human mind and body provided we have the will.Hats off to the great lady Indhu for her patience and understanding.
    As your publisher's confidence in you I too feel that yours would be the best book in Tamil on Obama. Now that I know how much of hard work has gone into this book ,I am sure it will reap its harvest! Waiting to buy the book!
    By the way, a belated Birthday wishes to Indhu!May God bestow all that is Best in this world to her and her family! Your Samarpanam of this book to her is well deserved.
    I think a translation of this book in English should be sent to Obama! He would love to read about his life from an Indian author!
    Love,
    Malathi

6. apar_ram

apar_ram Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    Wish you and Indhu a Happy New Year. Congratulations on your achievement. Wow!!!! Amazing. In such short time you have read those books, and written the book. And all with such humility. You are such a wonderful couple complimenting each other and helping each other. I hope more men come to IL to learn from you and the women from Indu to reciprocate the love you have for each other. Hats off. A wonderful way to start off the new year. Congrats once again,
    Aparna

7. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

அன்புள்ள இந்து,
    பிழை திருத்தல் மட்டும் நீ செய்தாயில்லை. என்னுடைய பொறுமையின்மையைப் பொறுத்துக் கொண்டது, என்னுடன் சேர்ந்து ஒரு பேயைப் போல் இரவு தூங்காமல் வேலை பார்த்தது, இந்த புத்தக விஷயத்தில் நான் இழுத்த இழுப்புக்கெல்லாம் வ்ந்தது.
    ஒரு நாள் இரவு ஒன்பதரை மணிக்கு "வா என்னுடன். எனக்கு காற்றாட வெளியில் சுற்ற வேண்டும் போல் இருக்கிறது" என்று நான் சொன்னவுடன் மறு பேச்சுப் பேசாமல் வந்தது - இதற்கெல்லாம் பிரதியுபகாரமாக ஒரு புத்தகமே எழுதியிருக்க வேண்டும். ஏதோ என்னால் முடிந்தது ஒரு சிறிய சமர்ப்பணம்.
    செய்த உதவிக்கு நன்றி என்று சொல்லி அதன் மகத்துவத்தைக் கொச்சைப் படுத்த விரும்பவில்லை.
    அன்புடன்
    ஸ்ரீதர்

8. varalotti

Dear Usha,
    thanks for your kind wishes. And wish you and all in your family a very happy new year too.
    The dedication was the least I could do to her.
    Thanks for invoking Her blessings on my behalf.
    love,
    sridhar

9. varalotti

Dear Viji,
    thanks a lot for your kind wishes and blessings. And wish you and yours a very happy and a prosperous New year 2009.
    love,
    sridhar

10. varalotti

Sriniketan,
    Thanks for your kind new year wishes. Preethi and Indhu join me in wishing you and yours a very happy and a prosperous new year.

The book is getting released by 8th January.

Thanks for the kind words.
    sridhar