1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Varalotti's story on Jaya TV :-)

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by Chitvish, Aug 19, 2009.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijee,
    thanks a lot for your kind wishes. I think many have suggested the site isaitamil.net for online viewing. But Vijee, Jaya TV should surely be available in Singapore.

My story for the silver screen... let's see. This producer is himself a film producer. May your words come true.

thanks once again for your wishes and prayers.
    love,
    sridhar

2. varalotti

Thanks a lot, Jaya for your kind wishes. My luck in associating with you is no less.
    love,
    sridhar

3. varalotti

Dear Pad,
    thanks a ton for your kind words. Well I had one blessing right from the beginning. I never wrote for money. Since writing was only my passionate pastime and not a prime-time profession I could afford that luxury.

Of course I made money in writing. But they won't be even equal to the amount I have been spending on postage and couriers, let alone stationery.
    As I have been writing on the blurbs of all my books, I know that I can't even change the course of an earthworm. Yet if only I can increase the overall love content in the world by one milligram, well all the lonely hours spent before the system would not have been in vain. thanks for all the nice words, Pad, which someday I hope to deserve.
    love,
    sridhar

4. varalotti

thanks, paanzaa. That's apt because the name of the story is Thangathile Oru Kurai Irunthaalum

Last edited: Aug 20, 2009
  5. varalotti

My Dear Senior Brother Sri,
    Even before the honour you have mentioned materialised I have been blessed with a singular honour. The Great Chitvish opening a thread for me.. well it was also like the act of feeding some one who could not eat.. because on that day I could not post a thread. And she was also kind enough to publicize this in the busiest forum of IL - Ask Chitvish.

And an integral part of that singular honour the one and only the inimitable Cheeniya himself visiting this thread and blessing me!

And do you know Sri that the story they are going to telecast is the one which got me my very first award here in IL way back in 2005.

Please do watch the programme and let your brother know how it went.

Thanks for the honours, Sri.

love,
    sridhar

6. varalotti

Thanks a lot, Prettina.

sridhar

7. varalotti

Dear Padma,
    If you are going to call me Sridhar Sir then I may have to run to the world's largest dictionaries to find out an apt endearment for you.

Thanks for the kind wishes. Please do watch the programme and let me know how it went.

love,
    sridhar

8. varalotti

Thanks a lot, Shanta for the nice words. Eagerly looking forward to your views on the serial.
    regards,
    sridhar

9. varalotti

dear barathy,
    thanks lot for your kind wishes. Waiting for your views on the programme.
    love,
    sridhar

10. varalotti

Dear Sindhu,
    thanks a ton for your kind wishes. Looking forward to hear your views on the story.
    love,
    sridhar