1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Varalotti's Story In Anandha Vikatan... Again!

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by Chitvish, Jul 7, 2006.

1. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

This is the reality

Dear Varalotti,
    Your story is simply superb. This may look like a story but I am sure many of us would have had such expriences. Writers like you should give such stories to remind people that all religions preach love and only love.
    And I have found that some people who seem to be very religious respect other religions also. Only the half baked once create all the problems.
    Hats off to you, keep giving such solutions.
    With warm wishes,
    varloo

2. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    That was a beautiful story!Liked the way the concept of religion and what we have make/made of it very much......and that be it any religion , the faith and trust is something everyone needs and all religions preach that only! This message is brought out well with this story! Great job!

3. rvmuthiah

rvmuthiah New IL'ite

Re: Varalotti's story-access

I am sure Selvi will post the story with font in this site. Anyone wanting to read it can also pm me and I can provide my Vikatan log in ID and password.

cheers
    Vidya[/quote]

pls send me i wann to read

regards

rv. muthiah

4. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

rvmuthiah,

The offer of my Vikatan ID and password was valid then (when I posted that) since I had a subscription. I am sorry that I don't have one anymore and hence can't oblige you.

I have deleted that part of my post since it is confusing new members.

However, you might still access the zip file posted by Selvi and read the story.

Vidya