1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Varalotti Sisubalan and Lord Krishna

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Mar 23, 2012.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

That's a beautiful explanation, Tuffy. But as I told Raji our love for God should not depend on these intellectual exercises. He's the Big Boss, the Ultimate One. If He decides to place Hitler in Heaven and Mother Theresa in hell who are we to object it?
    Should we not say, "Thy will be done not mine."?
    thanks for coming in, Tuffy. I now know how to rope you into my blog space. Write something controversial. Or write something which makes people raise questions. You'll be there to answer. Thanks for coming. A greater thanks for that beautiful answer.
    sridhar

2. varalotti

Not only that, Gayathri. Sisubalan story teaches us a profound moral, that anyday our Lord is more important to us than our heavenly pleasures. If God asks us where do you want to go, we should tell him, whatever that pleases you, My Lord. Because for me your pleasure is more important than my happiness.,
    thanks for coming in,
    sridhar

3. varalotti

One this is very sure, sis. If you raise an intense question the Universe rushes an answer to you immediately. The intensity of the question is the only deciding factor not even its reasonableness.
    thanks for coming in, sis
    sridhar

4. varalotti

Dear Malti,
    that's it. I had almost written off the money when suddenly it came on its own.

5. varalotti

so what, Raji? We should not be bothered about where others are. Especially where bad people are. Our Lord is there for us. That's more than enough.

6. tuffyshri

tuffyshri Gold IL'ite

Thank you sir for the kind words. yes I am getting the point and all I tried to give was another perspective.

and I am not that scholar to answer your great works!! :) but that doesnt mean I wouldnt give a try.. so.. am all game :) But sir, at times I may also raise lot of controversies ok...

7. rgsrinivasan

rgsrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Sridhar, but I feel that it is way too high for me to 'bless' the thread with my presence. :) -rgs

8. varalotti

I love this kind of controversies, Tuffy. In fact in the next episode of The Abode of Love I have introduced a lot of such controversial arguments. You can start your "controversy raising" tomorrow itself if you read the next episode of The Abode of Love.
    sridhar

9. varalotti

when it comes to blessing, nothing is too high or too low, rgs. I could have said, 'your presence is a blessing.' I said that differently. And I did mean it.
    sridhar

10. rgsrinivasan

rgsrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Happy to know that there is a small impact on account of me here, Sridhar. Sorry to ask you a question [silly it may be]. Why did you title this blog as "Varalotti Sisubalan and Lord Krishna"?
    Why your nickname in the beginning? -rgs