Varalotti Rengasamy comes up with a "Serial Story" for "IndusLadies Members"!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Induslady, Jun 18, 2005.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Episode 11 is Out - Some Questions Answered

Dear All,
    Episode 11 just popped out hot from the oven. This episode answers some questions but raises a few others. It aims at preparing your mind for the final episode which is now cooking and will be out on 11th Feb,2006.
    This is the final chance for you to give comments which I can act on.
    Wish you a spooky reading!
    Varalotti

2. varalotti

It's all over, at last!

Dear All,
    Just now posted the final episode of The Haunted House. I can never adequately thank all the gracious ladies of the Forum who eagerly read every word of every episode and enthusiastically posted postive comments about my writing.
    While by your kind words you inspired me to write more and write better, by your comments on the story development you helped me hone my writing skills and story telling techniques.
    I am eagerly looking for your comments on this episode, as well as the story on the whole.
    If God willing, we shall meet in one more serial.
    I append a prayer to this episode announcement. Those who have read all the episodes shall never have any fear of the para-psychological phenomena, nor can any evil spirit dare to come near them. All the readers will be blessed with happy and healthy lives.
    thanks once again,
    Varalotti

Last edited: Mar 17, 2006
  3. varalotti

My First Books Are Out!

Most Gracious Ladies,
    I am pleased to tell you that my first books are out! The books are short story collections and are entitled JANNAL and VISARANAI.
    I have posted a separate thread entitled My First Books Are Out! in VR's Short Stories Forum.
    Please have a look at it.
    regards,
    Varalotti