1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Varalotti Near Your Wardrobe!

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Throwing out or altering the dresses (many of my sarees are my daughters' churidhars now :) ) we didn't use for a while is easier as you had mentioned than throwing our negative thoughts...Sridhar.
    To replace those negative thoughts..I usually repeat our Lord's name and it works fine..but sometimes, I forgot that too..:-(

Iniyamalar...I second your title..yeppo title kudukka poreenga?

sriniketan

2. meenakshirajan

meenakshirajan Silver IL'ite

Good one. That is Varalotti. Only you can think in a different way.
    Sridhar, even i collect gawdy dresses. Need to clear it. which is not that easy.
    Iniyamalar , that was a good title. Intha mathiri title naraya kunduthunde pogalam Sridharku .
    Love,
    Meenakshi

3. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

Sridhar,
    Such a strong message in so few words! Hmmm.... This is the age of chats! Naturally people do not have the time and patience to read and then also post fbs!!! Hope I have not hurt you with my honesty!
    I enjoyed your sense of humour in that word!
    And what a comparison between wardrobe and our mind! Beautiful blog.
    Love
    Malathi

4. vidhu63

vidhu63 Gold IL'ite

Friend,

you are just GREAT my friend. OMG! How you have presented in a simple way to make ppl understand. What you said is true. The way you compared and explained wow its amazing. Hats off.

5. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dears,
    I had to travel out of my base for 3 days during last week and could not do much of writing work. Apart from a desk load of professional work I have not yet responded to the fbs, have not yet got the 11th episode ready and there are a few requests from magazines which are pending for a long time.

I have drawn out detailed plans. This is the revised schedule:

Ponniyin Selvan - Chapters 33 and 34 will be uploaded as usual tomorrow - 23rd February 2011

The Love Song - Episode 11 will be uploaded on Friday, 25th instead of 24th.

The Week-end Blog scheduled on 25th will blossom as the Week-beginning blog on 28th February.

The idea is not to compromise on the quality. Please bear with me.

love,
    sridhar

6. kelly1966

kelly1966 Platinum IL'ite

hello Shridhar...
    I think this is probably the first time I'm sending you a FB for your beginning of week blog... just that its caught me at the right time and the last 2 days have been really trying at personal and professional front and every time I would be ready to crumble I thought of what you've written and decided to rise above the situation...
    thanks for the apt blog...
    Kerman

7. varalotti

Hello Shobha,
    Thanks for being the very first to respond to this blog. I was a little unsure of the reception of a blog like this. Only after seeing your response I was at peace.
    This Monday there is going to be another blog on similar lines, this times only more daring. So stay tuned.
    Sorry for the delay in responding to you.
    love,
    sridhar uncle

8. varalotti

Thanks a lot, Benice. I never thought you would visit this blog and pour out your heart here.

Richard Bach wrote a book entitled "Nothing by Chance" and that title holds good for our lives too. In fact the Tamil meaning of the word chance is tharcheyal and my Master (who worked as a Tamil Professor for more than a quarter century) explained to me that the word simply means 'an act of God'.

When He wants Benice to know something He can always sow the seed in Varalotti's mind. Or use up a million other ways to reach to you. I am happy He chose me as an instrument this time.

To know that my writing has given some answers to you , is to me the greatest blessing He gave me.

Encouraged by your words and those of others I have decided to go ahead with this Super Minis for a while. Thus there will be a daring blog on a very new concept this Monday. I know you are a working woman. So please don't miss it.

Thanks for coming in,
    sridhar

9. varalotti

Dear Saras,
    thanks a lot for those words of appreciation which mean a lot to me.
    I like the word 'Varalotti'ish all the way.

thanks once again,
    sridhar

10. varalotti

Thanks, ice. Great ideas are not to be followed immediately. We should sow the seed in our minds, water it and let it grow. Be constantly looking at and thinking of it. Suddenly we will have the strength to follow the idea.

thanks once again,
    sridhar