1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Varalotti-haunted house-Vii episode

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by sunitha, Jan 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Can someone help me....I am not able to see or read this VII episode,is something wrong with my PC or is the VII episode not out yet!!

2. sumi

sumi New IL'ite

I am also not able to see the story. What happened? I am eagarly waiting for that.

sumi

3. Ami

Ami Silver IL'ite

The thread is missing??

I read the 7th episode the previous sunday and also many people commented on the same incl. myself. But, now the entire thread is not there, got deleted?? Hope IL team will solve the problem.

Rgds.

4. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Should Be The Work Of Poltergeists!

Dear Ami,Sumi and Sunitha,
    I was also shocked to see the VII episode missing. Sudha had replied to the thread and I got an email. But when I clicked the link there was a message saying there is no such thread. I sent a mail to the organisers. They are also puzzled.
    I think we have started to see some poltergeists in action. I was terribly shocked on seeing the missing episode and even thought that I was so ill that I could not see the obvious. If we suffer so much for an event like this, assume the intensity of suffering in Sharada's house when the picture fell down or the plate levitated.
    I crave your indulgence for two things:
    a) Due to this incident my posting the 8th Episode might get delayed. I am yet to commence work on the 8th episode.
    b) Those of you who have commented already on the VII episode, please read the episode and comment again. As you all know I seriously consider all the comments before writing the next episode. Please help me.
    regards,
    sridhar

5. varalotti

8th Episode - A Day Early - A Scary Pongal Gift

Dear All,
    Have posted the 8th Episode just now. Please read it fast before the poltergeists lift it away from the site as they did the 7th episode. The story is moving fast and it may last for another 3 or 4 episodes only. I want comments from all those who read to help me design the final episodes.
    Wishing You All a Happy Pongal And a Happy Kaanum Pongal.
    Varalotti

6. varalotti

Beware, Episode 9 is out!

Dear All,
    Episode 9 just now sprang from the oven on its own. Maybe some poltergeists at work there. This is a little scarier than the rest. Definitely not for the weak-hearted.
    Statutory Warning: May Encounter sudden twists. Beware.
    varalotti

7. varalotti

Tenth Episode Is Just Out. Only Two More To Go!

Dear All,
    Tenth Episode has been posted just now. With only two more to go, the suspense is unbearable even for me. A note of caution: Please don't make guesses about the story development. The Poltergeists are closely watching you and might spring on you any time. Beware.

regards,
    varalotti

8. varalotti

Episode 11 is Out - Some Questions Answered

Dear All,
    Episode 11 just popped out hot from the oven. This episode answers some questions but raises a few others. It aims at preparing your mind for the final episode which is now cooking and will be out on 11th Feb,2006.
    This is the final chance for you to give comments which I can act on.
    Wish you a spooky reading!
    Varalotti

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.