1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Varalotti Becomes A Poster Boy!

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Mar 22, 2010.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vanaja,
    That was a real, wholesome, full, complete blessing. With all the ingredients you have mentioned still at times uncertainty lurks my mind. and that can be put off only with prayers and wishes. And your kind words have done a wonderful work in that regard.
    thanks once again.
    sridhar

2. varalotti

Dear Kamla,

Whether I go out or not, the poster carrying my picture is reaching places. ha ha

Thanks for your kind wishes. This, I feel, is not an achievement. But a responsibility. Actually I should have started this thread in the prayer forum. Because what is required of me is very high.

As regards, the auto/photograph, even when I am surrounded by a thousand friends, I will come out to see you, if you are there.
    thanks once again.
    love,
    sridhar

3. varalotti

Dear Varloo,
    thanks for your 'wows' and wishes. Please pray strongly that I should be able to deliver on the promise I have given to this nice people. That I should be able to write a good story once in two months and that they should not lose money on this project.
    thanks once again.
    love,
    sridhar

4. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Happy to read the news, Sridhar.:)
    Congrats and all the best for your future endeavours too!:thumbsup

sriniketan

5. varalotti

Thanks a lot, Bhargavi for your kind wishes.

sridhar

6. varalotti

Dears,

This is about the availability of the book. The book should be normally available in all the magazine shops in the state of Tamilnadu. But there is a problem here.

This magazine Mahalir Arasu is a start-up venture and not like established players like Vikatan, Kumudam or Kunkumam. So many of the small mag shops might have even refused to stock this magazine.

My request to all of those residing in Tamilnadu. Go to the neighbourhood magazine shop and ask for MAHALIR ARASU - Varalotti's Novel -PONNAI VIRUMBUM BHOOMIYELE.
    Chances are that the shopwalla would dimiss your request as something unheard of.
    Now take out a ten Rupee note and give it to him.
    "Please get that magazine for me. I'll come tomorrow at the same time."
    He would accept the money and then go in search of the agent distributing the books.
    Your forceful enquiry supported by that 10 Re note will create an awareness among petty shop owners about this new magazine.

If after reading the story you feel that it is not worth the while, tell me so. I'll refund the money you spent on my book.

love,
    sridhar

7. hamsa23

hamsa23 Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    Happy to read the news, you have power in your hand, every one must ome to you, it was not you , but the magazine people are lucky to have you sir
    Hamsa

Last edited: Mar 25, 2010
  8. varalotti

Thanks a lot, Hamsa for your kind words. In fact only today I heard that one of the magazine distributors have advised the magazine people to give more prominence to my name and have their mag name in small print.
    I don't know what's happening. Will have to wait and see.
    sridhar