1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Varalakshmi Vratham : Near Fremont Bart

Discussion in 'Indians in Bay Area' started by MadhuRK, Jul 25, 2016.

1. MadhuRK

MadhuRK Silver IL'ite

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to Fremont and live close to the BART station (behind Ramirez farms/corn fields). This year varalakshmi vratham falls on August 12, 2016.

I'd like to find a good company of women, ladies, friends to celebrate it with me. I'm happy to host it in my home. If not, I'm happy to join one of you celebrating it at your home too :)

Since its a weekday, we can do this early in the morning or in the evening (6.30 AM or PM )

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

2. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

Hello MadhuRK
    Please share how to observe Varalakshmi Vratam...for everyone's benefit.
    Thanks

3. POOJI

POOJI New IL'ite

Hi Madhu,
    I am Harini and I live close to fremont Bart too. I would like to join. Please give me more details

4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello: Dear @MadhuRK

I got a like from you today for one of my old posts which was cited in some other recent thread where the poster desired to know about celebrating her dad-in-law turning a septuagenarian.

2. I was curious as to your past contributions and found your post won monthly best. Belated congratulations.

3. Here in post you had expressed desire to perform/participate in Varalakshmi vratham. But none answered your request but the two respondents desired to know Pooja details.

4. I am curious to know whether you could succeed in your mission.
    Incidentally my sister’s daughter -a management executive in E-bay - resides in Fremont with her hubby (Microsoft) and a toddler baby.

Thanks & Regards.

GOD - Bless all Hindus & others at different latitudes at all times - in War & Peace.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2022