1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Valentine's Day

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by dhriti17, Feb 15, 2015.

1. dhriti17

dhriti17 Senior IL'ite

Immature Love says :'I love you because I need you'.Mature love says 'I need you because I love u'.The four letter word which shakes every single living being on earth is' Love'. Valentines Day celebration has become popular in the recent years ,But I don't have to tell the origin of love as you all know. If love was not there we would have not been an existence on this earth. Any relationship be it friendship, marriage , mother and child , brother and sister love becomes the essence and bonding tape. Only through love Mother Teresa helped the deprived , Martin Luther king Jr fought for his fellow human, Dhoni won the world cup for India and so on.

I also have a firm belief that we don't need single day to celebrate love . Love should be the prime statement and breathe of every human which can bring down lot of issues that the world facing right now like (racism, discrimination , dis unity, terrorism and many more)Love brings peace . Peace in turn gives us great happiness. Lets all celebrate this Valentine's day to celebrate love for those people who have shown that love can change anything in this world .

Youngsters please throw some light on these people who have done so much for the love of the nation, human being without any expectation. True love stays long where there is no expectation and total surrender .

Love your parents , love your profession , love your siblings and love your friends , love your nations automatically you will be loved someone really special.

Happy Valentine's Dayy...

2. Sahana1

Sahana1 New IL'ite

Hi @dhriti17
    Wish you the same
    Regards,
    Sahana