Valentine month contest bonanza from Indusladies!

Discussion in 'Topic of the Month - Contest' started by Vidya24, Feb 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. radhavenkatesh

radhavenkatesh Silver IL'ite

thanks to u all again after reading my post , my thanks r little late as i havent loggd last two days
    dear mr varalotti :) i feel it an honor for getting iso certification frm u i am not a writer like u just few words which i cud express
    chitragaru , kamala,aishu,vandana,meenaprakash,honeybee ... :)

2. tejudatla

tejudatla Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sridhar sir ,

Congrtaulations on winning this Valentine month contest n it touches my heart n mademe to cry with ur sentimental words...Ur dad is really lucky n surely be proud of u as well..

Once again Congrats n Have a Great day !!!

3. tejudatla

tejudatla Bronze IL'ite

Dear RV,

WoW, very well written straight from ur heart n yes it really is a great gift to all of us to c such a luvyly entry in which v can cherish through out our life....

Hatts off to u RV to share with us but not to ur hubby :tongue ..

N Congratulations On Winning this contest....

4. radhavenkatesh

radhavenkatesh Silver IL'ite

thanks teju
    when i thank someone i do it wholeheartedly

:)
    a person /matter who/that cannot be shared/discussed with my husband cannot be shared with anyone else .

5. anjana

anjana Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,

Congrats on your winning entry!!!! Atlast got to read it in one sitting and was worth the wait. You have indeed received a very valuable gift. But that was not it, for you to recognise,cherish and write it with such deep emotions that is something your father will be sure proud of. Now I want to take a deep breath and start counting all my blessings in life after reading your post Sridhar. May you win many more contests.
    Love,

6. anjana

anjana Bronze IL'ite

Dear RadhaVenkatesh,

Congrats for winning this contest!!!!! Got to read it at last and was sure very interesting. I would have never guessed this as a gift but after reading your entry I can see that you have written straight from your heart. Hope you win many more enteries.
    Love,

7. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear sridhar,
    It is just typical of you to make ou eyes brim as we read your post. This one is also tops.
    In those days, the parents thought of only their children and the children too realised the hardships their parents are facing. So they remembered those days and did not feel that their parents were burden in their old age.
    Now, parents just lavish everything on their children-because they can afford. And the children just become selfish and also do not realise the worth of money. So old age homes.
    Your father had given the most wonderful gift you could receive and also you have realised its worth and cherished it.
    தந்தை மகர்க்காற்றும் கடன்...........
    மகன் தந்தைக்காற்றும் உதவி.........
    (I hope I am not wrong)
    both has been carried out elegantly. I salute your noble father and you-noble son.

8. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Aishwarya!

Dear Aishwarya,
    thanks for your kind message.
    Varalotti

9. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Radha Venkatesh,
    Congratulations on winning the contest. You have expressed your thoughts simply and all beautiful things are simple, aren't they?

10. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Thanks, Meena, You said it!

Hello Meena,

Thanks for the nice words. (For others I have changed this expression. But for Meena it will be the same. Ha ha ha). I entered the contest only to record my debt somewhere. It is my way of executing a Promissory Note for an obligation which I cannot fully discharge or reciprocate.

I love your expression saying that we are all international figures. In my case it is even more true. In my personal life I dont even interact with the local ladies. (If I do Indhu will take off her slippers is a different story). But now I am interacting with ladies from the world over.

Malathi, Neenga Engirunthaalum Vazhka.

Regards,
    sridhar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.