Vaitheeswaran Koil - Nadi Astrology

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by SathyaVivek, Oct 1, 2016.

1. SathyaVivek

SathyaVivek Senior IL'ite

Could you guys please share your Nadi Astrology experience from vaitheeswaran koil?

2. type2

type2 Silver IL'ite

Poosamuthu nadi center is the one genuine place i know. its walkable distance from the temple. they'll be honest if they don't find your file. its good to give them ur finger prints first thing in the morning. its takes half a day usually to find your file. by evening you finish the navagraha temple tour they would have located your file. price depends on how many chapters you want them to read. max 1500Rs ( 3years back). finger print is the only info u will need to give them... they'll find your your name and entire life history and future predictions.
    lot of people put up stalls and claim to read nadi near that place. beware of scams.

3. SathyaVivek

A colleague of mine once said that there is one inside Temple and is this one and the same?

4. type2

type2 Silver IL'ite

both r different. my experience in poosamuthu was a lot satisfying than the other. poosamuthu was outside temple. other one was a small room behind one of the shops inside temple.
    i liked the reading from poosamuthu better. i had a lot of questions on my mind that was bugging me. i was very surprised when my chart had all the answers and minute details that i had on my mind but never told anyone. it even had solutions for all problems that i didn't know how to go about solving. it was miraculous and every information was helpful. it gave me peace of mind and relief after i saw answers and solutions... they gave me the recording which i still use it.
    after a year when i visited the temple, this reader from inside temple offered to read my chart. they filtered out a lot of information and it was an experience but not helpful.
    they have a big board that reads poosamuthu nadi. so u cant get lost unless u get distracted by other scammers who will literally try to pull u to their place. poosamuthu is very famous and anyone will show you that place if asked for.

5. SathyaVivek

Are these places crowded? How long does each reading take?

6. type2

type2 Silver IL'ite

they are not crowded. it takes about half day to find the chart but only 30 minutes to read

7. SathyaVivek

I tried here in Chennai , it was more like permutation and combinations kinda stuff. Though he told us our name and stuff , I couldn't believe even a single work he said. Because he kept asking for each Kattu, your name begins with sa, and for another Kattu he would ask something else.

Unlike for my friend where they started reading out names from the Kattu and when it dint match they moved on to another one without asking any other info. In the 4th Kattu they got her name, her mom's name and fathers name alright. She checked inside Temple

8. SathyaVivek

Ok thanks

9. SathyaVivek

most of the people who claim to have nadi leaves are fakers; a man named C. Poosamuthu near Vaidyetheswaran Koil was the only guy in S. India who had the legit leaves copied in the 1800s. If anybody knows what they’re talking about, its definitely Muthu, so I knew I had to find this Poosamuthu fellow near Vaidyetheswaran Koil. Last week I got the chance.

Review from a different blog. Looks like he is good. Thanks a ton. Will try my luck.

10. type2

type2 Silver IL'ite

actually my very first nadi experience was at chennai. they were very accurate. they did not filter out any information. they gave all the sensitive information right on my face. the things he said started happening in my life and he left me with a whole lot questions about my life. thats when i decided to go to poosamuthu. its all destiny i'd say.