Vaishno Devi - Bhairav Ghati Trip!

Discussion in 'Northern and Central Indian States' started by VrittiK, Jun 18, 2012.

1. VrittiK

VrittiK Senior IL'ite

Hi All,

Recently we went to Vaishno Devi trip but because of shorate of time, we could not go to bhairav ghati....so we just visited the bhawan and came back.

On the way back, some elderly people told us that the yatra of Maa vaishno is considered to be incomplete if one does not visits the bhairav ghati...is it true?

This thing has just made me tensed and I feel that my visit to the darbar was somehow unfulfilled.

Does anyone know if this concept is true or this is just a misnomer, I mean is it written in some ancient purana or stories or is it just the concept made by anyone or everyone.

Looking forward to your replies.

Thanks.

2. ladki1

ladki1 Silver IL'ite

i have ben there for 3 times...at first visit we didnot visit the bharov ghati......i was very small at that time....ys i have also heard that ....don,t worry u did not visit this time...mata will calll u again next time u visit.....

3. curious28

curious28 Silver IL'ite

yeah i've also heard the same and been there 3 times (both places).. OK now coming to the present scene, what u can do if u've missed visiting Bhairon Ghati on ur trip to Mata Vaishno Devi.. You can go to any Bhairo Temple near your place.. and ask for forgiveness and give assurance to visiting Bhairo Ghati the next time u get "Bulawaa" from Maa.
    thats what i know :)
    Hope this helps !!
    JMD