1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Vahul's victory === part iii

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sreemanavaneeth, May 11, 2011.

1. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

[JUSTIFY]
    Vahul won State award in Maths exam. Suddenly in his school they said they are going to conduct the exam . What a 6yrs old boy can write for state level exam. He wrote and came out successfully got price and showed it to her parents. He started learning carnatic music and mirudangam also. His voice is too good and at the sametime he is still mischievous. Now vahul's mother decided to make him admission in a different school for his 6th std. Vahul wrote the exam well and succeeded also.

Born in the world with too much of ailments, this boy achieved and still achieving and his chitthi's (chitthi is vahul's father's brother's wife) affection and love could not be controlled. Whenever he comes to their home he will hug his chitthi and say hai. His chitthi also will play with him and make fun with him. She will say Vahul I want to come with you in the two wheeler I will wear jeans and come with you. You should say everyone that I am your girl friend etc., He will become shy and say no chitthi when I start riding the bike you will become old. Such a lovable boy he is.

Now would like to know who is this young lovable boy?? what he is doing very much curious to know

His full name is VAHULABARANAN. Fondly called as VAHUL.
    He is my co sister's 2nd son ( My husband elder brother second son)
    Chitthi Me who always call him as Prince.

I could not control my feelings when I saw him in Malar hospital kept in a big closed room with one nurse. I always admire his talk and the way he express everything, achievements in his academic carreer. He won national award in Olympoid general knowledge test .He wants to become a doctor would like to serve the poor people without taking money. Such a nice ambition he is having at this tender age. I wish and pray for his Health and for his academic career to shine and reach the top whatever he wants to become. We want Vahul to be a victorious person in his life always. Being born as an humanbeing VAHUL won his LIFE on the earth. The Almighty again showered him with all the capabilities that has to be brought out in the limelight of his life achievement. He should step into victory always whatever ambition he is having.. Again I wish and I want to say I LOVE YOU VAHUL.
    [/JUSTIFY]

2. vidchakra

vidchakra Platinum IL'ite

Hmm.. Thats interesting!!! Wish Vahul all the good luck!!!

3. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Tks VC. You are the first blog commentator
    Nice to see your wishes

4. senzzation

senzzation New IL'ite

Tagged you to do the "favourite things" blog. :)