1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Vaginal Cuts

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by kavivenkateshan, Oct 1, 2016.

1. kavivenkateshan

kavivenkateshan New IL'ite

Dear all..
    I got married 6 months back n I'm facing a problem with intercourse. Whenever we try to have a relation. I get cuts below my vaginal opening. Which takes 2-4 days to heal. There is sufficient lubrication else we used water based gel. No idea why skin tears. Whom should I visit a gynac or dermatologist for a cure.

2. ChennaiExpress

ChennaiExpress IL Hall of Fame

Is the intercourse done immediately? Or does your husband give you time to relax and get in mood? Many times, it is not medical problem, but human attitude problem.

How the the relationship between you and your husband? Is he demanding immediate gratification from you without caring about you?

Seems he is just going in without caring whether you are in pain or not. How else would you get such deep cuts.

I really wish you all the best. This is not your fault!

Perhaps the ladies on IL can chime in.

kavivenkateshan likes this.
  3. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

well there is a lubrication called ky jelly but if i were you,i would rather visit a gynec rightaway..
    where are you located?search for the best out there or ask IL based on your location

kavivenkateshan likes this.
  4. kavivenkateshan

Hey thanks for your replies..
    @ chennai express - thanks again. But my husband is the most caring n sensitive person mam. It's not that way. Even if he uses his fingers v carefully still it tears. :(
    @ anika - I have used KY jelly still no help. I am visiting a gynac tomo itself .!

5. kavivenkateshan

Hey thanks for your replies..
    @ chennai express - thanks again. But my husband is the most caring n sensitive person mam. It's not that way. Even if he uses his fingers v carefully still it tears. :(
    @ anika - I have used KY jelly still no help. I am visiting a gynac tomo itself .!

6. kavivenkateshan

is there a cure to this problem .
    i am very worried. my gynac is unable to help on this issue.