vadhyar required for perfoming ganapathy homam

Discussion in 'Places & Events in Abu Dhabi' started by shrutirupa, Jun 11, 2011.

1. shrutirupa

shrutirupa Senior IL'ite

hi all

i am in urgent need for vadhyar to perform ganpathy homam , does anyone know is there anyone in abudhabi who can do the same as i am aware that there are couple of vadhyars in dubai and i also contacted one of them but they are not willing to come to abudhabi

girls plssssssssssssssssss help if you know anyone in abudhabi , i would be very very grateful to you all , i had sent a mail to the pradoshamgroup also but all in vain

regards and reply

shrutirupa

2. Nithyasree75

Nithyasree75 New IL'ite

Hi,

I have recently moved to Dubai with family. I need to find a Vadhyar in Dubai to perform Pooja, Rites etc.

Do you have any contact numbers which you can share?

Rgds
    Nithya

3. Sundhari

Sundhari New IL'ite

Check Mr.Hari in his mobile number zero five zero six one three three five nine three. He is staying in sahama and will do pujas in abudhabi may be on weekends.

4. vthilaga

vthilaga New IL'ite

Hi All, i am new to this and we are at Abu Dhabi looking for a Vadhyar to perform amavasya Tharpanam. you all have any contact to do so.

Thanks
    VThilaga.

5. Umanga

Umanga Gold IL'ite

Please Panditji, relax. At the pace you are going, you shall take over the entire forum.

6. Umanga

Umanga Gold IL'ite

Madamji? Not everybody here is a woman Panditji.

Anyway, I think you are cluttering the forum by posting the same message repeatedly. This is called spamming. I wish the moderators would look into this. And I assume you are doing this as a business. Nothing in life is free.