Vacations are getting over!!

Discussion in 'Indians in Doha' started by shivany, Dec 23, 2009.

1. shivany

shivany Bronze IL'ite

Vacations are getting over!boo hoo.Was just thinking i could have done this and that but did nothing!How to make the last three days before school re-opening more beautiful and great for my kid.Any ideas?:rant

2. Priyaalagu

Priyaalagu Silver IL'ite

i really cldnt think of anything .just go around doha if u have not:crazy

3. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

Hey Shivany,

Priya's sounds like a gud idea..just take him around....

In malls, you have play area for kids like Jungle Zone etc..am sure he would enjoy very much there....

How old is your son ?

Why not think of the wakra beach, desert safari etc...there are half-day, full-day , overnite packages available, if the weather outside is bearable for you all, this is one place where u can have great fun...

4. shivany

shivany Bronze IL'ite

thanks priya and preeti !yeah would love to go around; but will have to wait;my husband is learning driving.let's hope he gets through!he is busy with classes.Am very new to doha.i did go to jungle zone once and my daughter loved it.thanks for answering so warmly.thanks once again!luv shivany:cheers

5. Priyaalagu

Priyaalagu Silver IL'ite

hey shivany..............have u hit the zoo!!!!!!!its the one not much expensive place.........u also have a play arear inside but a open one.

can gotogether if at all u want since ur DH s busy & also my son can get company:)

6. shivany

shivany Bronze IL'ite

hi priya,
    had gone to doha zoo once.it was very nice.i agree!My daughter even put a python on her neck.was driving me scared out of my wits.i was standing far away from the reptile though.she had her appa for company!Thanks again and yes we could meet some time.Dunno about Tamil sangham ;even i heard but no whereabouts.let's see if some post comes through.luv shivany