Vacation Sweet/funny Memories

Discussion in 'Travel' started by Ragavisang, May 22, 2019.

1. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

On one trip, Mr. unilaterally decided not to pack the camcorder. This was back then when cell phones did not have fancy camera. Before the small flip phones also. About 2 hours from home, after done torturing my own mind about did I switch off all stoves, iron, lock back door, unplugged hair dryer .... I happened to ask if he had packed the spare battery of camcorder, he said did not pack camcorder itself. :yikes:I blew a valve. As it turned out, we went on so many hikes in that trip that we couldn't have lugged around the heavy analog camcorder anyway.

And bonus: the rustic cabin had wi-fi in the lobby.

Remains a sweet memory and reminder that it is the moments that matter, not the photographs. No wi-fi in room is good but wi-fi nearby in lobby is bliss. :lol:

2. Ragavisang

Ragavisang Gold IL'ite

You are 100% right about the moment that matter ... after 1000's and 1000s of picture back breaking editing, I strictly:smash2: told my H no more than 3 pics in the same pose/location and taking pics only before leaving that spot:grin:... initially i enjoyed the selfie stick very much ,now it 's a nightmare for me:mad:...

KashmirFlower likes this.
  3. Quli

Quli New IL'ite

To be honest, all my trips are memorable and funny. I really like to travel and have already visited more than 10 countries. My best trip was to Paris, my husband made me a proposal there, it was so sweet. After that, we bought a vacation package to Mallorca and spent there 14 days.

4. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

I loved underwater sea trek in Cancun
    and also snorkeling in every beach vacation of ours..miss all that

5. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Nice to read experiences of vacation in foreign lands and locales. Mere read of all these put one in a vicarious enjoyment of those places.
    Thanks to all who posted here.
    Regards.
    God bless all with more under water & over water experience!

Ragavisang likes this.