1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Vacation/Project work at Hyderabad

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by gaya3, Apr 26, 2007.

1. gaya3

gaya3 New IL'ite

Hi:

I live in USA. I am asking this question on behlaf of one of my friend who is an American. Her daughter Anna who is in 9th grade has an Indian friend. This indian girl will visit Hyderabad this June and my friend's daughter also coming to Hyd for a vacation as well as to do a project. Now the question is any project ideas for this Anna (for indian girl too) during her stay at Hyd.

Anna wanted to do something to develop/improve her leadership qualities. She is already in voluntary services in USA.

Can anyone tell ideas on what project she can do at Hyd? I am also posting this in Hyderabad section.

Thank You

Gayathri

2. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Depending on the field of interest of the student, we can plan the project....
    If she is interested in arts......she can visit artisans and do a project on art forms and lives of artisans.....
    If she is interested in history.....can visit places of historical importance and do a project on that....
    Can meet kids of her age group and discus with them on their life style , concerns etc and can join with them for a community project too....
    Hope this helps.....