Vacation In SG - Places to Explore :-)

Discussion in 'Places & Events in Singapore' started by AkilaMani, Dec 7, 2011.

1. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

One more great place to visit is Marina Barrage. It might not be a full day activity/place, but is a great place to spend an evening flying kites or just strolling. The view is fantastic in the evening lights and the night view of the city with lights on are just breathtaking. Will upload the pics once i get them from my DH's mobile :)

1 person likes this.
  2. mathu903

mathu903 Gold IL'ite

I just loved the place.. My son loves playing there and even enjoys a drench in the small fountains which are there.. Easy to commute with a shuttle plying from Marina Bay MRT.. Ideal for a idle Sat evening..

1 person likes this.
  3. Shavani

Shavani New IL'ite

Hello!

Have anyone visited the Gardens By The Bay? I heard its quite good with a cooler temperate for the plants to live in. I am planning to bring my son there for a visit soon but I would like to know about the experience there. Is there anyone who would be willing to share? :)

4. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Savani,

Welcome to IL :)

Gardens by the bay is a very beautiful place, you can go there in the evening for a nice stroll and have a look and the beautiful trees and plants. It is a lovely place for the kids to unwind and play also.

I had been there over a month ago with family and friends and we had a real gala time with the kids, playing and eating ;-) it was a fantastic picnic :)

Do go and enjoy yourself :)

1 person likes this.