Vacation in kolkata

Discussion in 'North Eastern and Eastern States' started by Vanilasky, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Vanilasky

Vanilasky Silver IL'ite

Hi ladies,

I am from kerala and planning for a vacation to Kolkata in the end of August. I had earlier made a short visit to Kolkata few years back. But at that time I was not able to do any of the shopping instead just did the sight seeing. That was my honeymoon trip. This time its a family vacation with husband, my mom and son. My mom has been there for 20 years as she was born and brought up in Kolkata. So she is very nostalgic abt this place. We are planning to spend 3 days and 3 nights and a half day in Kolkata. We want to visit zoo, dakshineswar temple, botanical garden ,Victoria memorial , want to do some nice shopping and try yummy traditional Bengali food. Ladies before booking the tickets I need ur help to know if these 3D/N and a half day will be enough for us to do all these things. Expecting ur valuable suggestions ASAP ( we are running short of time for tkt booking)

Remya

2. Vanilasky

Vanilasky Silver IL'ite

46 views and not even a single reply. :cry::cry:

3. armummy

armummy Platinum IL'ite

You need to consider travel times as dakshineswar is far from city. Depending on when you start you might end up spending good no of hours to visit the temple itself.

You can do it 3 days but it will be tight. Try to se if you can include a day more atleast.