Vaasthu doubts

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by VGVK, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Vrindavipul

Vrindavipul Bronze IL'ite

Dear VGVK,

Our company told us to shift in another house in July 2009. I am feeling, since then me and my family is facing different types of health problems. Me, my child and my husband faced health problems which were very unsuual.

Can I do something to get the positive vibes.

2. VGVK

VGVK New IL'ite

Hi Jessica,

We can overcome from vaasthu drawbacks only by rectifying them.

Vaasthu and astrology depends each other.

If your horoscope is bad ( stars are in negative ), there may be a situation created to go to a vaasthu negative house.

If your horoscope changes to positive, the situation is created to rectify the vaasthu drawbacks.

V.G.VIJAEYA KUMAAR

3. VGVK

VGVK New IL'ite

Hi Shilpa,

Direction of the house is not the matter. Main gate & Main door's position is the matter.
    Houses facing all ( four) directions have good and bad vaasthu effects.
    Each direction ( N, S, E & W ) contains Exalted and Exiguous positions.
    Exalted - positive energy: Exiguous - negative energy:

Main door in Southwestern corner is an Exiguous position, which leads the inhabitant to great misery, unhappiness, continuous ill effects, inconveniences, troubles in the whole household, financial constraints, premature demise, litigation etc., etc.,

New house in Northeastern direction means - Main door in Northeastern corner?
    Northeastern corner is an Exalted position, which leads prosperity, wealth, good health, happiness etc., etc.,
    Main door in Northeastern corner is the best one.
    Be sure that there is no toilet & bathroom, septic tank in Northeastern corner.

V.G.VIJAEYA KUMAAR

4. VGVK

VGVK New IL'ite

Hi Vrindavipul,

Pls mention the main gate, main door, kitchen, toilets & bathrooms, septic tank positions.

V.G.VIJAEYA KUMAAR

5. VGVK

VGVK New IL'ite

Hi Shilpa28,

r u received my reply?

V.G.VIJAEYA KUMAAR

6. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

hi sir,

In our new home, Main door is South side facing(South east corner), Kitchen North facing, Bed room1 door-north facing (south west corner) and child bed room's door-South facing (north west corner). Is it correct position?

How to arrange sink. gas and Fridge in Kitchen ?
    :thumbsup

7. Shilpa23

Shilpa23 Senior IL'ite

Hi Sir,

Exactly the main door is in Northeast direction .I have one more question ,the NE direction of the main door should be while we r entering or while we r leaving the house.
    After entering the house we r having kitchen on right side , to the left we are having bedroom and perpendicular to the main door we are having another bedroom.Is it ok?

In which direction we should keep GOD?

Thank you sir for clearing my previous queries.If u find time please clear these too.

Thanks,
    Shilpa.

8. VGVK

VGVK New IL'ite

Hi Shilpa23,

Main entrance in Northeastern corner of a house is the best one to enter and exit.

For kitchen and bedrooms, Pls mention the direction name for the rooms like Northwestern, Southwestern, Southeastern corner etc., Then i will clear.

God's images should face East only (For Hindu) . All areas are suitable for Pooja room, especially Northeastern corner ( EESAANYAA ) is better.

Thanks & Regards
    V.G.VIJAEYA KUMAAR

9. VGVK

VGVK New IL'ite

Hi Ooviya,

Main door in Southeastern corner, facing Southern side is the Exalted position, which generates positive energy. Hence its correct one.

Kitchen is facing Northern side. Situated in where? ( Area name ). Then i will clear.

Southwestern corner is the best place for family captain's bed. Hence its also OK.

Northwestern corner is also suitable for bed rooms for couples and childs.

In kitchen the cooker should face Eastern direction. So the kitchen stage should be at Eastern wall.
    Except Northeastern corner, you can fix sink anywhere. Northeastern corner of individual room, house and total site should be clean.
    Southwestern corner is capable of bearing the loads. So install the fridge, cupboards in that place.
    Gas should be near at stove. ( its general ).

V.G.VIJAEYA KUMAAR

10. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

u didn't answer my query Sir?