1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Utter Nonsense

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sln, Aug 8, 2021.

1. sln

sln Platinum IL'ite

Indeed it is, coming from perfect strangers.

SLN

2. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations! Now the title has to be changed!
    Jayasala42

3. sln

sln Platinum IL'ite

Thanks. In fact the title has brought me good luck with decent number of orders for paperback handled by me directly to keep the cost down. I will use " utter nonsense"" as my lucky mascot even though future literary efforts are a question mark as n I am on the count down stage. There are two projects on hand -one prosecuting a woman for foisting a false case of bigamy on a boy about to get married and the other one, getting divorce for a girl, six months after marriage .Both involved investigation in which I was personally involved at some risk to self.Both may not see the light of the day as it is a tiresome job particularly changing names of locations,individuals etc.
    Regards
    SLN

4. sln

sln Platinum IL'ite

So far have received 25 FBs all with 5* rating barring the one from the lone wise person.Iwont bore you with all but the most nonsensical ones.

The feed back is from one Mr,Shankar from Andhrapadesh

"It's a wonderful and interesting one. Every snippet is of course seemed to be a message oriented one. Nice humour was also added. Literature is so clean and can reach the range of age groups easily. Worth reading. Readers will certainly enjoy all the snippets.

I myself could relate many of my life experiences (during the period of my academic & professional career) to many incidents that were cited in the book.

The topics considered in the short stories are quite genuine & realistic.

You nicely concluded with the last line in 44th snippet - *Time to reboot & get going*.

Periodical Introspection is an incessant practice and is a requisite for a person in his journey towards a delightful life.

Thanks for sharing some incidents (from the ocean of your life experience) in the book. [​IMG]"
    [​IMG]