1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

using diapers in india

Discussion in 'Infants' started by mitsviki, Jul 11, 2010.

1. Vishalini3

Vishalini3 Silver IL'ite

2. mridusudha

mridusudha Silver IL'ite

Prakruti,

Even I change DS's diaper for every 3 hrs sometimes longer if he is taking a nap. I think what you have to observe is if the outer layer of the diaper which touches the baby bottom is dry or not. If you feel it is moist after 3 hrs then you should change it earlier than 3 hrs.

Hope this helps!

3. loonypooh

loonypooh Silver IL'ite

prakruti, we might not get overnight diapers here, but pampers active baby works wonderfully well for my baby overnight. She is a super soaker!

we stay in hyderabad, and the place whr we stay has hard water, so the cloth diapers like BGs, FLIPS we dont use much anymore.....during day she is in them, but nights pampers works very well.....ofcourse there are times wen she leaks but that is very very rare!

4. jhalli27

jhalli27 Bronze IL'ite

I agree with all of them here in india - disposable diapers like pampers active baby or huggies dry comfort are good.

i use diapers for DD at nights and when taking her out... in day time i change in about 3-4 hrs. at nights - i put one around 8 pm when she goes to sleep and change it around 2 am when she gets up to feed... and in morning as soon as she is up, she poops, so i take it off by 7 am. average - at nights i use for 5 hrs max... and like poonam said - it HARDLY leaks.

in day time i make DD wear either nappy pad with langoti/underwear, or just plain underwear...

its perfectly convenient and comfortable for baby as welll

5. tikka

tikka Gold IL'ite

If what Sudha says is accurate about overnight diapers being gel diapers (not discounting what she says, only I have not checked it), then you do get them here. We bought pampers baby dry and huggies dry from More... and Spencers's here all the time, when we did not use cloth nappies. They are pricier, but work very well when you combine clothe diapering and disposable diapers.

6. prakrutiram

prakrutiram New IL'ite

Hi friends,

Thanks all of u.I use Huggies dry comfort but did nt try pampers active baby.this time will try pampers brand too.

thanks vishalini for the links got loads of information.

I think Indusladies.com rocks!!! I am happy to find this site and connect with all of u...

Prakruti

7. mridusudha

mridusudha Silver IL'ite

Tikka,

I don't see the gel as such. I just wrote what I have read on the internet!! But they do work PERFECTLY...

8. Cutiesri

Cutiesri Gold IL'ite

Is anyone using diaper day time too? How to find child is going motion or not when the child is in diaper?