1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

useful links for recycle crochet works

Discussion in 'Knitting & Crochet' started by ramvino, Jun 8, 2010.

1. ramvino

ramvino Platinum IL'ite

hai friends,
    while browsing i crossed these useful works which we can do from the waste material.........hope this will help for crochet lovers like zova who is very much interested doing works using the waste materials.........
    Crochet Spot Blog Archive How to Make Plarn (Plastic Yarn) - Crochet Patterns, Tutorials and News
    Crochet Spot Blog Archive Crochet Plastic Bags: Plarn Purse - Crochet Patterns, Tutorials and News
    Crochet Spot Blog Archive Crochet Plastic Bags: Plarn Can Cozy - Crochet Patterns, Tutorials and News
    Crochet Spot Blog Archive Crochet Plastic Bag Pattern: Plarn Soap Dish - Crochet Patterns, Tutorials and News
    Crochet Spot Blog Archive Helping the Homeless and Saving the Environment by Crocheting - Crochet Patterns, Tutorials and News
    the last link is really superb.........i was very much impressed by her work........hm......let me also do one of this wonderful nd useful work dears..........will you?? :)

Last edited: Jun 8, 2010

2. sandh

sandh IL Hall of Fame

Re: recycle crochet works

hai ramvino...........thanks for useful information.pls check the hat reply thread,sandhya

3. Pavithra55

Pavithra55 Gold IL'ite

hi dear very useful link. thanx for posting it

4. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Had surfed the three among them Gud ya.
    Thanks for sharing Vino.

5. chellama

chellama Gold IL'ite

vino dear....
    thanks for sharing the useful links....:)

6. leelagk

leelagk Gold IL'ite

hi vino
    very nice idea of using plastic kits...never heard before...we can use diff coloured kits to make them colorful...thanks to you for sharing new ideas thru diff sites...

BTW have you seen various types of cushions done by anithanavin?she has shared them in vinnyvishy's thread...have a look...very nice but i think it gets unnoticed ...she shud have posted it in a new thread..i hav requested for measurements but no response yet..may be she is a newbie of IL...see i hav spclly noticed that all chennai guys are very very talented!!!!!!!!!'touch wood'...

7. ramvino

ramvino Platinum IL'ite

thanks sandhya,pavithra,yashi and chellama for your comments.............its my duty to share the links here.........

8. ramvino

ramvino Platinum IL'ite

hai leela,
    yeah i also saw the cushions of anithanavin. its sooo nice and i saw your reply also their. donno what abt vinnyvishy? she didnt gave one post also. i am going to post my denim skirt........have a look of it......:) and thanks dear fro your comments.......for useful links.......and have a plan to share some recylce of crochet works here......so dont forgot to see this thread whenever you are logging in indus........:thumbsup

9. veni_mohan75

veni_mohan75 Platinum IL'ite

Hey Vinumaa,

Lovely and useful links. Thanks for sharing them daaa.

10. ramvino

ramvino Platinum IL'ite

thanks dear for your comments............you know crocheting?? sandy started one new thread for beginners, if you wnat you can learn from that na??