1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Urinary incontinence & oedema

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by hemaRaj137, Nov 5, 2012.

1. hemaRaj137

hemaRaj137 New IL'ite

Pl help me.

My mother has HIGH BP. to treat that, she was being given BP medicine, which gave EDEMA also FEW PIMPLES on face.

So She was also given Ditide & Lasix for 10 months now.....due to which she developed URINARY INCONTINENCE(low bladder control due to muscle weak)...any time during day (not dependent on any ctivity)

Embarrased with it, her Hypertension,palpitation,headache is increased.

Recently it was understood that EDEMA was side-effect of BP medicine...

Pl guide for Urinary incontinence as well as oedema

regards

2. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Have you spoken to the doctor about it?

Urinary continence is little difficult to control until the patient religiously practice the exercise. The general advice given for urinary continence is to contract and release the muscle near bladder.

Swelling in the legs can be controlled by administering right medicine. Every time when you are prescribed to take a medicine buy only small quantity. Observe for 5 days. If any changes in the body is found out, do discuss with the doctor about it immediately.

For swelling in legs, the leg should be immersed in warm salted water. A gentle massage with little oil regularly also helps reduce swelling. This remedy is only to get rid of the present swelling.

Finding the right medicine that suits the body is the right treatment. My FIL too suffers from these symptoms. I just shared our experience.