1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Urgent: Which step to take towards my Husband????

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Belovedsister, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Belovedsister

Belovedsister Bronze IL'ite

Hi dear ladies

Here goes my story:

I love my husband a lot. We are marriedfor 4yrs now. In the first year of marriage he flew abroad and I joined him after 1yr. I spent the most happiestmoments of my life with him, got pregnant,went back to India for delivery, hadbaby boy, came back with my little prince after spending 6month there.
    Once I was reading his chattingsessions and to my surprise I read conversation history of my husband with agirl. They both were reminding each other of the lonely time they have spenttogether, 2yrs back. According to their chatting, that girl seems to be imposing herself on my husband, she was sending credit on his phone to talkwith her, she was praising his lips ...

I love my husband a lot. I always trymy best to keep him happy. I prepare new dishes for him, I provide him myselfwhenever he want to have s** even if am tired.
    I was crying like anything after I read allthese, i cant concentrate on anything. Where the trust in relationship is??? Thoughtof breaking the relationship but can't do this for the sake of my little prince.

I cant ask him directly because I cant tellhim that i was checking his chatting sessions.whenever he tries to come near me ,those lines comes infront of my eyes. Am confused what step to take?? Pleaseladies help me get out of this.
    Hope to get replies soon. Thanks forreading such a long post.

Regards,
    Your BelovedSister.

2. priyanka12345

priyanka12345 Silver IL'ite

Hi,

I can imagine how you must be feeling. However you cannot just keep quiet, you need to confront with him abt this and ask what his views were that time.
    Since he said no for xxx it seems he had realised his mistake.

but you will have to talk this out else you will always be doubting him and cannot live peacefully.

3. chetavani50

chetavani50 Gold IL'ite

Dear sis,
    I can understand ur situation . Don't get worried.U can also see the positive side - It might not be ur DH but his friend who has taken his id and was proceeding for the fear of getting recognised by his wife.
    If it is ur DH,u can ask him without fear. Don't get depressed.Start talking - u will get much relief.U will not get anything except health problems if u keep on thinking regarding this issue.Actually this is not a very big issue. U don't know if he had xx with her or not and u don't know exactly what happened.Sort it out my dear !!!

4. omnam

omnam Platinum IL'ite

copy those messages to your email ID.

And talk to him about it. For sure you will take your time to forget this thing again which depends on your H reaction.

1 person likes this.
  5. Anitap

Anitap IL Hall of Fame

Please take a print out of all the chat sessions and keep them safe without his knowledge.

Try to collect more proof by other means.

Then confront him and ask him for an explanation.

6. Belovedsister

thanx dear ladies for ur kind replies

i too wanna confront with him but if i tell himthat i was checking his chatting , he ll mistake me.

i dont have any other proof. i know about that girl ,she was residing next to his room then.

he is completely with me when i am with him. but whn i go away , like to India he starts things like this.

I want him to be mine always.

7. GodIsOne

GodIsOne Gold IL'ite

I am a little confused here...So did he do this before marriage or after marriage?

If it was before marriage then let it go.

If it was after marriage then you need to talk to him. If he had the intention to cheat once then he is going to have it always (except for some really really really rare cases). After what he did, you should not be worried about him mistaking you for reading his chat sessions. He did something that is so so so unacceptable.

8. Belovedsister

It is after marriage sis. He went abroad alone after 5-6 months of our marriage and i joined him after 1yr. all this happened in this 1yr.But my problem is i do not have so much guts to ask him all this[​IMG].. but i knw i should.But how??

sorry if i seem to be a bit funny here.. but.. but .... i feel soo helpless:cry: