1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Urgent reply required for application regarding us visa

Discussion in 'Immigration Matters' started by neethuv, May 25, 2010.

1. neethuv

neethuv New IL'ite

hi friends,
    I had completed the DS-160 online application for US B1visa today morning. I had received the confirmation page with the photo and barcode on my screen. Since I had no access to the printer at that time, I used the option of emailing it which took me to a page where my default emailid given in the application was reflected. Also it gave me an option for sending it to one more e-mail id, which I filled up and confirmed. When I clicked on the Send Email button, the screen showed a Session Expiry and I was not able to retrieve the info from the previous confirmation page. Unfortunately, I had not taken note of the confirmation number from the screen.

Please advice as to what should be the next steps for me to confirm my application.
    Should I be resubmitting a different application?
    Or will I be able to retrieve my confirmation page for printing.

thanks

2. rosegirl

rosegirl Bronze IL'ite

Even if you did not have printer, you should have did a screen print and saved the image or wrote down the details.
    But now that u have nothing, u can call customer support and give ur details, they can pull your record and give u all the details.